Garrick Backer
knowonesdesigns@gmail.com
https://knowonesdesigns.com/

Hey Guys,

I purchased a Proton Pack From Garrick Backer at KnowOnes Designs in September 2020 and like many still haven't received the delivery. I'm working on suing him in small claims court, but I need your help getting his business address and phone number. Has anyone that received there order have the return address and or phone number? Thanks so much!

Venkman
I've no idea how old this listing is, but I found this address on Bizstanding:

KNOWONE'S DESIGNS
1527 E Colter St #4, Phoenix, AZ
(appears to be an apartment from looking at Google Street View).

Another potential address that came up was this:
1912 E Glenrosa Ave Phoenix, AZ 85016

Not sure if this is the right Garrick Backer, but you could create a profile and thus unlock the details to see if this is the correct individual: Link
It might not be a bad idea to contact the 'Punished Props' couple. On his site, Garrick prominently displays videos about his appearance on their channel and if he's not delivering on promises of a sale, his association with their channel looks bad. If they've been in contact with him about appearing on their show, chances are they know how to get in touch with him now.
Scuba Steve wrote: March 4th, 2021, 7:43 am It might not be a bad idea to contact the 'Punished Props' couple. On his site, Garrick prominently displays videos about his appearance on their channel and if he's not delivering on promises of a sale, his association with their channel looks bad. If they've been in contact with him about appearing on their show, chances are they know how to get in touch with him now.
Thank you very much, I'll keep you updated on outcome.
After doing a bit more digging, including on Facebook, I was able to confirm his current address as 1912 E Glenrosa Ave Phoenix, AZ 85016.

It appears he's taken down his shop listing from his website, so at the very least it doesn't seem he can take in any more orders that he has no plans to reimburse, though that doesn't help those who are currently out of pocket.
I am having similar issues. I ordered a full pack on Ebay and Garrick told me to be patient until Ebay’s protections expired. Please post if you have any luck with small claims court. I feel like that is probably the only option at this point. I took the suggestion of contacting the site that advertised the pack. We’ll see if I hear from them. At least we have the new movie to look forward to!!!!!

Thanks

Just seen this thread add me JudgeGerry to London

Proton Props UK

I would like to apologise to everyone for the dela[…]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

How feasible would it be for Hasbro to release &[…]

Proton Props???

Ugly Little Spud, Did you actually get the pack? I[…]