According to Anovos, they’re currently shipping Spengler Legacy Proton Pack orders in waves of 50 each month in the order they were received. They also said they hoped to have them all out by October, but I haven’t got mine yet (and I ordered almost immediately on release). Does anyone have theirs yet..?
So has ANYone seen ANY proof a SINGLE Spengler pack actually shipped out?

Not to necro post but it appears Anovos is "retiring" the Spengler pack.

https://www.anovos.com/blogs/news/last- ... roton-pack

Hopefully they completely exit the Ghostbusters scene entirely.
deadderek wrote: March 27th, 2021, 8:22 am So has ANYone seen ANY proof a SINGLE Spengler pack actually shipped out?

Not to necro post but it appears Anovos is "retiring" the Spengler pack.

https://www.anovos.com/blogs/news/last- ... roton-pack

Hopefully they completely exit the Ghostbusters scene entirely.
Looks like every GB item by them has been discontinued. Good.

But, yeah, I've not seen anyone post *their* Spengler pack. Not on Facebook, here, reddit. Makes zero sense if they were supposedly shipping them.
deadderek liked this
So as of writing this I’m still waiting on mines. I purchased it in fall of 2019. They said I would get it by summer of 2020 but they said due to covid things were delayed......ok..... fast forward may 2021 they said they’re shipping and all shipments will be out by the end of “quarter 2” which is by the end of June. However, there is 2 sellers and eBay that supposedly have them in their possession. I’ll keep you updated. And yes I’m sure if anyone actually did receive the pack they would’ve uploaded images or videos by now.....
deadderek, RedSpecial liked this
Scammers to the absolute end. Disgusting. Almost as bad as Video Bob.

Hopefully they get every license completely pulled and go out of business for their actions.
Ricky85 wrote: May 7th, 2021, 9:17 pm So as of writing this I’m still waiting on mines. I purchased it in fall of 2019. They said I would get it by summer of 2020 but they said due to covid things were delayed......ok..... fast forward may 2021 they said they’re shipping and all shipments will be out by the end of “quarter 2” which is by the end of June. However, there is 2 sellers and eBay that supposedly have them in their possession. I’ll keep you updated. And yes I’m sure if anyone actually did receive the pack they would’ve uploaded images or videos by now.....
I received my pack
cristovalc, Ricky85 liked this
Good to see they shipped exactly 1 pack so far. Doesn't undo the damage they did by scamming countless customers. Glad you were able to get yours.
NotSabbat, GbWannaBe82 liked this
CreamPye wrote: October 5th, 2018, 8:42 pm According to Anovos, they’re currently shipping Spengler Legacy Proton Pack orders in waves of 50 each month in the order they were received. They also said they hoped to have them all out by October, but I haven’t got mine yet (and I ordered almost immediately on release). Does anyone have theirs yet..?
October 2018 and this is the FIRST confirmed one to reach a customers hand. May 2021. That's unacceptable. I REALLY hope everyone who ordered one gets their order.
Kingpin, NotSabbat, Marcus B liked this
I think it's amazing to actually own a pack that was directly casted from the original proton pack hero shell. Looking at all the details & parts, I could tell that almost all the parts were casted from the original hero pack. I think you should be proud of being able to own such an amazing part of history. Many of us have strived to replicate that particular shell with absolute meticulousness. Pretty awesome to see.
pchrisbosh1 wrote: June 2nd, 2021, 9:54 amMany of us have strived to replicate that particular shell with absolute meticulousness. Pretty awesome to see.

No kidding. I spent the last couple months doing a total resculpt of my shell for screen accuracy, and this gets posted the very same day I finish. It's cool news and sort of a bummer at the same time.

twmedford23, below_radar_00, tobycj and 2 others liked this
Extraordinary work! That pack is one of the most, if not THE most, screen accurate one I've seen yet. Any chance you could share more photos?
Nuclearjungle wrote: June 2nd, 2021, 9:31 pm
pchrisbosh1 wrote: June 2nd, 2021, 9:54 amMany of us have strived to replicate that particular shell with absolute meticulousness. Pretty awesome to see.

No kidding. I spent the last couple months doing a total resculpt of my shell for screen accuracy, and this gets posted the very same day I finish. It's cool news and sort of a bummer at the same time.

Nuclearjungle liked this
Thank you! I'm just starting to put it back together now and add my revised parts, but here's another pic from a different angle.
I'll post a new thread about this build in a few weeks when I'm closer to completion. I may actually make some slight sculptural tweaks based on the pics of the in-hand Anovos Legacy pack, so I guess that's a plus from having these actually shipping now.
tobycj, twmedford23, JWils23 and 2 others liked this
killerofsaints wrote: May 31st, 2021, 9:39 am
Ricky85 wrote: May 7th, 2021, 9:17 pm So as of writing this I’m still waiting on mines. I purchased it in fall of 2019. They said I would get it by summer of 2020 but they said due to covid things were delayed......ok..... fast forward may 2021 they said they’re shipping and all shipments will be out by the end of “quarter 2” which is by the end of June. However, there is 2 sellers and eBay that supposedly have them in their possession. I’ll keep you updated. And yes I’m sure if anyone actually did receive the pack they would’ve uploaded images or videos by now.....
[]

I received my pack
Its beautiful! Honestly looking at it gave me the chills..... Hopefully mine will arrive sometime this month. I'll keep everyone posted.
Nuclearjungle wrote: June 3rd, 2021, 1:46 pm I'll post a new thread about this build in a few weeks when I'm closer to completion. I may actually make some slight sculptural tweaks based on the pics of the in-hand Anovos Legacy pack, so I guess that's a plus from having these actually shipping now.
Re-sculpting aside, that is a gorgeous finish you've achieved on your pack! Wowee! I'd love to know more about the kind of paint you used(brand, finish, etc.) and how you applied it.
Nuclearjungle liked this
Did this come with the certificate of ‘Authenticity’ they promised?
killerofsaints wrote: May 31st, 2021, 9:39 am
I received my pack
I have zero faith Anovos can deliver a polished pack, I'll bet most people will have to tear there's down and fix assembly errors., But the shells gorgeous.. Is the mack factory legacy shell a casting of the same shell? I'd be upset if bought from Anovos just for another company to come along an offered the same thing..
ccv66 wrote: June 24th, 2021, 12:05 am I have zero faith Anovos can deliver a polished pack, I'll bet most people will have to tear there's down and fix assembly errors., But the shells gorgeous.. Is the mack factory legacy shell a casting of the same shell? I'd be upset if bought from Anovos just for another company to come along an offered the same thing..
Yes, the Mack's Factory is a cast of the Super Hero pack, just like Anovos.
ccv66 liked this
mburkit wrote: June 24th, 2021, 10:53 am
ccv66 wrote: June 24th, 2021, 12:05 am I have zero faith Anovos can deliver a polished pack, I'll bet most people will have to tear there's down and fix assembly errors., But the shells gorgeous.. Is the mack factory legacy shell a casting of the same shell? I'd be upset if bought from Anovos just for another company to come along an offered the same thing..
Yes, the Mack's Factory is a cast of the Super Hero pack, just like Anovos.
Thanks for confirming this!
ccv66 liked this
By ecto
So it looks like Anovos is dead and the link to their website directs you to denuonovo.com. Supposedly they have nothing to do with Anovos even though the name is very similar. Anyway for those who don't know this new company took over the Star Wars license and will supposedly deliver and fulfill Anovos backlog orders for that license. I've reached out if they will fulfill Anovos Ghosbusters backlog orders and they reached out to me in the same day saying they don't have the license for Ghostbusters and Anovos would still be responsible. I don't know how that is possible with the site completely gone now. Anyone who pre ordered the legacy pack is probably screwed, myself included. :evil:
Marcus B liked this
ecto wrote: August 20th, 2021, 7:33 am So it looks like Anovos is dead and the link to their website directs you to denuonovo.com. Supposedly they have nothing to do with Anovos even though the name is very similar. Anyway for those who don't know this new company took over the Star Wars license and will supposedly deliver and fulfill Anovos backlog orders for that license. I've reached out if they will fulfill Anovos Ghosbusters backlog orders and they reached out to me in the same day saying they don't have the license for Ghostbusters and Anovos would still be responsible. I don't know how that is possible with the site completely gone now. Anyone who pre ordered the legacy pack is probably screwed, myself included. :evil:
They will not answer if Joe Salcedo and Dana Gasser are involved in this "new" company. They have copied and pasted the Anovos refund policy verbatim, much of the FAQ is the same, they have renamed the Anovos facebook page to Denuo Novo, and forwarded the domain.

Joe Salcedo has created two companies: Anovos and The Novo Geek. Now, "Denuo Novo" appears.

I wouldn't touch this with a 10 meter cattle prod.
Last edited by Marcus B on August 21st, 2021, 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
deadderek liked this
For all those who purchased your Spengler Legacy packs directly from Anovos. I reached out to Americna Express. Told them the situation and they opened up a claim for me. Within two weeks my card was credited with them stating they reached pout to Anovos and they couldn't get ahold of them..... So I'm not sure how everyone purchased them but if you charged them to a credit card it wouldn't hurt to try contacting them and get credited. Also, i saved all the back and fourth emails and screen shots of Anovos website supposed shipping dates. This may be required for your case.
Marcus B, ccv66, deadderek liked this
By ecto
Just wanted to bump this thread for those who ordered the Spengler pack. Today to my surprised I received mine. Back in February 2021 I was sent a 25% off coupon from Anovos through email right before they was going to stop selling these or before they increased the price, don't remember which. So with the deal I went for it. I was told it would ship in about 2 weeks after my purchase. It never happened. For months I would contact their zendesk link and would get the same copy and paste message about them going through an extensive change and basically to be patient. Considering Anovos is no more I figured I was most likely never going to see this thing. The last time I contacted them I didn't receive any message back which was 24 days ago. Then yesterday I get a email from UPS with a tracking number not knowing who it was from only that it was 40 pounds and was shipping from Texas. Only thing I could think of was MAYBE it could be my pack. To my surprise it was, finally. Anovos or whoever is running their zendesk never sent me a email saying it was coming or anything. Anyway , hopefully this is a sign for those who have ordered that yours is also on the way too.
CitizenBuster, cristovalc, deadderek and 3 others liked this
By Kingpin
Good to see it's turned up! :)

The metal ring on the end of the clear tubing, is that permanently fixed in place, or does it slide a little? It seems to have been accidentally nudged too far along the clear tube, and should be a lot closer to the "open" end.
ecto, jonogunn liked this

The yellow parts are raw 3D prints, unsanded and u[…]

Sorry, I hadn't seen any of these replies. Either […]

Uniform Tips

Sorry for the triple post (you guys have gotten […]

Proton Props???

Ugly Little Spud, Did you actually get the pack?[…]