Talk about the your favorite Ghostbusters Collectibles from Mattel, Kenner, and more.
By Coover5
Normally, I'd find that to be a really bad sign but I think it's probably to clear the way for a ton of new GB stuff from Afterlife. I hope I'm right.
deadderek liked this
By deadderek
Fritz wrote: July 20th, 2021, 7:26 am Interesting. I was in a Wal-Mart yesterday, and they weren't marked down. It may vary by store or region.
It's just Walmart, not Wal-Mart. :P

It's so weird seeing items hit clearance in some parts of the country but not others.
By Prime 1986
Last edited by Kingpin on July 23rd, 2021, 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.Reason: Fixed broken link code
mrmichaelt liked this
By devilmanozzy
Fritz wrote: July 20th, 2021, 7:26 am Interesting. I was in a Wal-Mart yesterday, and they weren't marked down. It may vary by store or region.
Same thing happened with the 2016 reboot Mattel toys. It depends on the store. There isn't a great science or mandate, local level "get this out, move that in it's place" store choices. Sometimes they even get it wrong, meaning they clearance it, then more of the same comes in. Talk about dumb move. Happens all the time. Local stores have the same knowledge that the common man has on what is current, and what is leaving. Fans need to stop reading anything out of it, as it is pretty much a guess on the stores part.
Alphagaia, deadderek liked this
By Alphagaia
Kingpin wrote: July 20th, 2021, 4:44 pm
Prime 1986 wrote: July 20th, 2021, 1:25 pmGhostbusters Clue!
https://www.party-expert.com/products/clue-ghostbusters
Hah! Bet it'll be who slimed Venkman, with the other pieces being various ghosts.
Who choose the form of the Destructor?

Was it Ray with the Marshmallow Man, Peter with J. Edgar Hoover or Walter with Climate Change Creeper?
By Chicken, He Clucked
All over that Muncher toy as soon as it's available. (And the other two ghosts if they're reasonably priced)

My fave piece of Afterlife merch so far... with the Plasma proton gun and Ecto close behind.

Excited to see what other waves of toys are in the pipeline.
Alphagaia liked this
By GaudinosWheels
Seems like there is more of Ecto in that image of Muncher than just the plate. Can anyone else make out the red and white striped thing? (Sorry, not good with the technical names!) The weather radar gadget?

Personally, would be upset to see Ecto eaten if indeed that is what happens.
By Kingpin
Wrecto's license plate, and it looks like one of her white-walls are in that glob of parts... Though as there are other industrial parts mixed in, the striped piece might not be the Radome, just something that looks a bit like it.
By SeikoVoiceNote29
What do you think that spider thing is that muncher has appeared to have eaten? A mechanical spider? A ghost catching device disguised as a spider? A metal Hallowe’en decoration lol?!
By Prime 1986
Ectojeff88 wrote: July 22nd, 2021, 6:34 pm What does the Ghost Whistle actually do? Does it make sound effects or manipulate your voice/whistle?
It makes sound effects when you blow air into it. Mostly burping noises and there's one sound that sounds like metal being crushed? You can turn a circle on the side and "change" the noise but I think it just repeats the same noises in different order
By Coover5
You can check with them on Facebook. I saw an item I wanted was sold out but they said it wasn't sold out for good. It was really just out of stock.
Prime 1986 liked this
Proton Props UK

Considering David orders most of the parts he does[…]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

While you're 100% correct about the function[…]

Uniform Tips

It does rain frequently here in London, but not to[…]

The yellow parts are raw 3D prints, unsanded and u[…]