Some of you may remember my previous build thread from about a year ago that I asked to be removed.

I finished my pack not long after that. Here's some recent photos:

Got it pretty close! I have already gone and made a few adjustments to it since the official photo dropped on Monday.
Coover5, tobycj, mburkit and 8 others liked this
jonogunn wrote: July 29th, 2021, 6:28 pm I dunno how you got those reference pics so early on but I can see why Sony asked you to remove it. It looks legit
It absolutely cracks me up when I see all the rumors about me getting a C&D, or Sony had me pull the pics. None of that is true, haha

I asked for the thread to be deleted of my own accord. I had my own personal reasons, none of which involved Sony.
mburkit liked this
Austin wrote: July 29th, 2021, 10:05 pm
jonogunn wrote: July 29th, 2021, 6:28 pm I dunno how you got those reference pics so early on but I can see why Sony asked you to remove it. It looks legit
It absolutely cracks me up when I see all the rumors about me getting a C&D, or Sony had me pull the pics. None of that is true, haha

I asked for the thread to be deleted of my own accord. I had my own personal reasons, none of which involved Sony.
This has become a gbfans urban legend at this point.
SpaceBallz liked this
TheLegendOfMart wrote: July 31st, 2021, 1:09 am Looks like theres a pneumatic fitting and rubber hose that goes into the left side of the PPD?

Where does it go? It's hard to see maybe it follows the ribbon cable into the same hole?
As Demon Vice Commander said, a brass compression fitting! And yes, the black cable does indeed follow the same path as the ribbon cable and terminates in the same hole.
    Proton Props UK

Considering David orders most of the parts he […]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

While you're 100% correct about the function[…]

Uniform Tips

It does rain frequently here in London, but not to[…]

The yellow parts are raw 3D prints, unsanded and u[…]