kahuna900 wrote: September 14th, 2021, 3:14 pm
gumbyx84 wrote: September 10th, 2021, 9:04 am But there are two wires running from the trap to the pedal. How do you wire that to the single wire of the coax cable? Sorry I'm completely new at this and know little of electronics

Edit: Ramsastro gave me the info I needed in a comment on his video. In the pictures on Amazon, it's hard to see that there is a metal "ring" around the core of the cable. That is what you solder to.

I just ordered the parts I need and will hopefully post my results in a week or two.

Yup, there are two leads on the coaxial adapter. Just need to connect a wire to each one. :)

What are the leads, though? The brass center piece and the arm sticking out? Which is ground? I've never seen this kind connector, but I'm sitting here with 2 of em just laughing at me.
drsyn71 liked this
Unless you are doing the "LED mod" viewtopic.php?t=46465, not recommended if you are not up on electronics. It doesn't matter if the wires are swapped. The push button switch leads can be connected either way.

Normally the center pin is "signal" and connects to the center wire in the coax. The body of the connector connects to the braided shield of the coax.
kahuna900 liked this

The yellow parts are raw 3D prints, unsanded and u[…]

Sorry, I hadn't seen any of these replies. Either […]

Uniform Tips

Sorry for the triple post (you guys have gotten […]

Proton Props???

Ugly Little Spud, Did you actually get the pack?[…]