DarkSpectre wrote: August 31st, 2021, 10:43 am I love these threads. I also agree with Ben and lament about how hard some of this stuff is to source at times. Thankfully we have a lot of amazing talent that can make files available. Also I don;t know if this has been mentioned but we're all in agreement that the "Spengler" pack is more or less the "hulkbuster" due to all the add-ons that the other packs don't seem to have.
From what I can gather, the Phoebe pack will be a cobbled together pack that was in disrepair in the Spengler Lab. If there are other proton packs within the film, my guess is they will be more reflective of GB2 packs. Who knows though, we'll find out in November.
Kingpin wrote: August 31st, 2021, 1:36 pm If the Hasbro figures are anything to go by,
This Post Contains Spoilers
Last edited by Kingpin on September 1st, 2021, 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.Reason: Added spoiler tags
I wondered this too after seeing the toys and that
. Was it to keep the pack going as it fell into disrepair or are some of the mods to get a little more horsepower out of the pack. Maybe a little of both? Did Egon encounter something that a “normal” pack couldn’t handle?
Last edited by Kingpin on September 1st, 2021, 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.Reason: Added spoiler tags
JWils23 wrote: August 31st, 2021, 9:13 pm I wondered this too after seeing the toys and that
. Was it to keep the pack going as it fell into disrepair or are some of the mods to get a little more horsepower out of the pack. Maybe a little of both? Did Egon encounter something that a “normal” pack couldn’t handle?
That was my thinking, too.
A specific pack, with unique detailing, built for a specific purpose.
Could also explain the difference in colour and animation that the stream has
oxrageous wrote: September 2nd, 2021, 11:58 am Anyone have an interpretation of what the new weld connection between the ion arm and booster tube looks like? Looks completely different than anything else in the past.
It looks like a combination of the rectangular welded bracket on the "Ramis" Pack that was sold a few years back, and the circular tube weld Minnesota Pack:

Jimsy33, kahuna900 liked this
Austin wrote: August 1st, 2021, 6:05 pm I'll talk a moment about the Neutrik connector for the wand hose.

There are three variations of the connector. Only one is screen accurate(that we've seen so far).

This is the 100% accurate model. Note the presence of only one "hump" on the bottom in the back, and the yellow button with small ridges.

Am I nuts or is this part WHITE both on the stock photo and in this video clip? Why would they paint it white?

I thought I would add to the Cannon/ITT connectors used on the new Afterlife packs.ImageImage From left to right starting in the front is size; 14, 16, 18, 22, 28. The size 14 and 18 of the Cannon connectors could work but anything bigger just gets too big. The 14s actually would be perfect for someone who wants to do an over the top Spirit Halloween pack mod.

ImageImageImageImageImage These are reference pictures showing the size 16 that was used on the Afterlife packs.

This is the 14 with the breather hose.
This is the 18 with the breather hose.

Hopefully these are a better reference for anyone looking for better pictures of these connectors.
mburkit, RedSpecial liked this

The yellow parts are raw 3D prints, unsanded and u[…]

Sorry, I hadn't seen any of these replies. Either […]

Uniform Tips

Sorry for the triple post (you guys have gotten […]

Proton Props???

Ugly Little Spud, Did you actually get the pack?[…]