Discuss Ghostbusters: Afterlife, released on November 19, 2021 and directed by Jason Reitman.
Alphagaia wrote: September 24th, 2021, 10:33 am
deadderek wrote: September 24th, 2021, 10:22 am On newsstands from Thursday 30 September! New articles and new pics on Afterlife!

Got to read it.

But why is Muncher green, idiots?! Don't you know that confuses us?
Maybe whatever software they used for the graphics is rooftop equipment.
SpaceBallz liked this
mrmichaelt wrote: September 24th, 2021, 7:21 pm
Chicken, He Clucked wrote: September 24th, 2021, 4:45 pm
Why do these Mini Pufts look like early 90's CGI?

I mean thankfully they look better in the movie, but an odd promo image for sure.
It's not official from Sony, an artist named Justin Metz did that cover.
He is definitely using existing stills as his base though. I mean the Stay Puft is just a picture of the toy with a slightly modified face and shadows. Most of is just stills cropped together with some filters and color correcting. The actual cover will most probably looks better than a low res picture on the net.

The artefacts are off the scale on this one and the gradients are way off.
Alphagaia wrote: September 24th, 2021, 10:53 am Munchers green, artist isn't clean.

I just know how that thought process went. Sony didn't provide Empire with a slimer asset on a hard deadline so the artist removed the extra arms and made Muncher green. Problem solved.
Well, at least their proton packs aren't upside down?
deadderek, mrmichaelt, Alphagaia and 1 others liked this
Sony has started running social media ads for Afterlife finally.

Lately all I saw were Venom ones from Sony ads, finally some Ghostbusters goodness!

It feels more real to me now. November we hit the theaters...and it'll be here before we know it!

deadderek wrote: September 24th, 2021, 9:27 pm Sony has started running social media ads for Afterlife finally.

Lately all I saw were Venom ones from Sony ads, finally some Ghostbusters goodness!

It feels more real to me now. November we hit the theaters...and it'll be here before we know it!

Can you describe it? I can't find it!
Davideverona wrote: September 25th, 2021, 2:17 am
deadderek wrote: September 24th, 2021, 9:27 pm Sony has started running social media ads for Afterlife finally.

Can you describe it? I can't find it!
Stand by I'll rip it and update thread.
Davideverona, Kingpin liked this
Hairy Biker wrote: September 24th, 2021, 7:22 pm So my question is, what is Ray smoking now?
Ghostbusters: cigarettes
Ghostbusters II: cigars (and pipe briefly)
Ghostbusters Afterlife:....I'd like to think pipe, but most likely Belushi's Farm.
I'd be surprised if they have him smoking anything, but if they do, maybe Ray's moved on to vaping?
Ghostytheghost, Sav C liked this
All kidding aside I really don't want to see drug use being promoted into a movie that a large portion of kid's are going to be seeing. If we can get by with a vague easter egg on a ciggarette box with the Belushi Farm logo on it that's something that the kid's won't notice.

Even though Ray's smoking habit's have been observed in the last two films' I don;t think that or even vaping will be shown since the target audiance is the family friendly crowd. Again, I could be wrong and be completley blowing smoke. Pun intended.
WorldofthePsychic liked this
There's a substantial character spoiler image that's currently doing the rounds - those who've seen it will know what I'm referring to.

I'm currently checking with AJ how best to approach it, but until I hear back from him this is a request that it not be posted here.
lozbloke, pizzarat, deadderek and 2 others liked this
Kingpin wrote: September 25th, 2021, 9:48 am There's a substantial character spoiler image that's currently doing the rounds - those who've seen it will know what I'm referring to.

I'm currently checking with AJ how best to approach it, but until I hear back from him this is a request that it not be posted here.
I saw it but I think it doesn't play out like we think.
I wouldn't consider it a spoiler. We all guessed it way back from the 1st trailer.
SpaceBallz, Dr.D, Corey91 liked this
Plus
This Post Contains Spoilers
deadderek, Corey91 liked this
deadderek wrote: September 25th, 2021, 11:57 am Not being allowed to post spoilers in a thread labeled spoilers. I don't get it.
We have previously established that there are some spoilers that are okay to post and some that aren't, such as instances where Sony has specifically requested them be taken down. I also did say I was consulting with AJ over this.
Alphagaia, timeware liked this
Same situation with the shoes. Even if it's public domain if Sony doesn't want us posting something, they don't want us posting something. We damn well know if it's posted in this forum we'll all click on the spoiler tag. We can't help ourselves, it's like moth's to the flame here.
Kingpin wrote: September 25th, 2021, 12:02 pm
deadderek wrote: September 25th, 2021, 11:57 am Not being allowed to post spoilers in a thread labeled spoilers. I don't get it.
We have previously established that there are some spoilers that are okay to post and some that aren't, such as instances where Sony has specifically requested them be taken down. I also did say I was consulting with AJ over this.
What makes a spoiler ok to post and what makes one not? Asking for some clarification.
deadderek wrote: September 25th, 2021, 12:33 pm
Kingpin wrote: September 25th, 2021, 12:02 pm

What makes a spoiler ok to post and what makes one not? Asking for some clarification.
I think they discussed "spoilers" as only okay to post AFTER the movie has been released if I remember the discussion correctly. But that even caused some stir since some people here are from overseas and they won't get to see it until next year so I dunno.

Maybe you should change the thread title :lol:
Corey91 liked this
Proton Props UK

I've seen that too...... Maybe, I don't know? Fu[…]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

While you're 100% correct about the function[…]

Uniform Tips

It does rain frequently here in London, but not to[…]

The yellow parts are raw 3D prints, unsanded and u[…]