The latest updates to the Ghostbusters Fans site.
By GBFans
We're bringing you the latest updates to the Ghostbusters Fans Shop. We've had a few changes in the past week and wanted to let you know!

Please note. We will be going on hiatus from October 6th until October 11th. Orders can be placed, but will not ship until after October 11th.

Here are the newest products, and products that have recently come back in stock:

Pack: Amplified Sound Board - In Stock!

Pack: Clippard R-331 - In Stock!

Pack: Clippard R-701 - In Stock!

Pack: Clippard Brass Elbow - In Stock!

Pack: Clippard Hose Barb - In Stock!

If there are any items you need specifically, or want to be notified about, please add products to your wishlist. The wishlist can be found here: http://www.gbfans.com/shop/wishlist/

You can also reply here with any questions!
Is there anyone that can help me with an order I placed in the shop? I'm trying to get an update on it and I'm unable to get ahold of anyone. I've emailed, and PM'd and have gotten no response. Does anyone know how I can get someone to respond to me? Thanks.
Captike wrote: October 4th, 2021, 5:06 am Is there anyone that can help me with an order I placed in the shop? I'm trying to get an update on it and I'm unable to get ahold of anyone. I've emailed, and PM'd and have gotten no response. Does anyone know how I can get someone to respond to me? Thanks.
What items did you order from the shop?
Hello, I ordered some items over a month ago, emailed twice asking about it, and still no response. I need my order for Halloween. Order #45601 (3 proton splitless pack tubes and a trap connection). This is the first time it's ever taken so long and I usually get a response right away. Not sure what's happening.

R/S
Justin
Jrwill13lv wrote: October 4th, 2021, 11:33 am Hello, I ordered some items over a month ago, emailed twice asking about it, and still no response. I need my order for Halloween. Order #45601 (3 proton splitless pack tubes and a trap connection). This is the first time it's ever taken so long and I usually get a response right away. Not sure what's happening.

R/S
Justin
I'll pass your query on to the site Admin once Facebook is back up.
That shipped today. Foster connectors just came back in stock today and I spent all last week shipping pre-ordered electronics kits. Every Halloween season is larger and larger, we're running about 2 weeks out on everything.
Jrwill13lv liked this
Kingpin wrote: October 4th, 2021, 11:21 am
Captike wrote: October 4th, 2021, 5:06 am Is there anyone that can help me with an order I placed in the shop? I'm trying to get an update on it and I'm unable to get ahold of anyone. I've emailed, and PM'd and have gotten no response. Does anyone know how I can get someone to respond to me? Thanks.
What items did you order from the shop?
I checked today and it looked like they just shipped. Thank you so much!!
I just received my order in the mail (10/17) and upon opening the package it seems I was sent an ALICE Frame Padding and not the "3/4" Splitless Wire Loom" that I ordered. Per the invoice in the package the order information #46463-0 and shipping seems to belong to someone else. Please advise how we can fix this issue. The Order number for my package is 46220 and was placed on Oct 3rd. and i have not received any email back and have posted message to admin users
    Hasbro Ghostbusters

While you're 100% correct about the function[…]

Uniform Tips

It does rain frequently here in London, but not to[…]

The yellow parts are raw 3D prints, unsanded and u[…]

Sorry, I hadn't seen any of these replies. Either […]