Discuss Ghostbusters: Afterlife, released on November 19, 2021 and directed by Jason Reitman.
[removed by moderator]
groschopf wrote:Another tv spot.
This Post Contains Spoilers
Soooooo...
deadderek liked this
groschopf wrote: October 28th, 2021, 8:00 am
Ghostytheghost wrote: October 28th, 2021, 7:33 am Soooooo...
This is something I speculated about before, so I'm really interested.
so uhhh... I just had an interaction with Jason Reitman! I'm still freaking out about it haha

I said "Thanks for making the movie" and he responded "don't say that yet" and then I said "Can I ask you a question", he stops and I ask "Where is the ecto-1A in your universe?" and he just lets out a big laugh and walks away.

So, I tried! lol maybe one day we will get the answer. My heart is still beating super fast.
JamesB922, Prime 1986, Sav C and 3 others liked this
Kingpin wrote: October 28th, 2021, 11:51 amPage 666, the devil page! :angryvigo:
Still 656 for us non-mods, haha.
Corey91 wrote:so uhhh... I just had an interaction with Jason Reitman! I'm still freaking out about it haha

I said "Thanks for making the movie" and he responded "don't say that yet" and then I said "Can I ask you a question", he stops and I ask "Where is the ecto-1A in your universe?" and he just lets out a big laugh and walks away.

So, I tried! lol maybe one day we will get the answer. My heart is still beating super fast.
Haha that’s awesome. I wonder how many time he’s gonna get asked that…
Interview with Jason Reitman. One tidbit is Afterlife was pitched since around 2016 and only three Sony executives read it/knew of its existence at the time.
https://www.insider.com/ghostbusters-af ... ew-2021-10
Corey91 wrote: October 28th, 2021, 9:56 am Adam gets a gift from Ben Eadie. Better looks at what the inside of the cyclotron will look like?

Good to get a little more insight on bts stuff with props. They brought in someone named Shannon Chapel in the middle of production because they needed an extra hand and also Peter White made a rubber trap on the fly and Eadie couldn't tell which one it was among the other Trap props.
Saw a London bus with Afterlife adverts on it yesterday. It feels real now.
mrmichaelt, deadderek, Kingpin and 1 others liked this
deadderek wrote: October 26th, 2021, 8:58 am Oh this is gonna be cool: https://tickets.secretcinema.org/ghostb ... -of-gozer/
Ticket sales have gone live now if you've signed up. I'll be on at 18:30 on December 3rd, if anyone wants to join the orange team and laugh at me!

Hard to tell if it’s an actual black fligh[…]

Matty PKE Question...URGENT

Good morning everyone! I have a local toy colle[…]

Positron Props GB1 Pack Build

Awesome!! Good luck on your build! Tom's shell i[…]

Trailer posted for release for the Frozen Empire u[…]