bobafett321 wrote: November 28th, 2021, 9:01 am I have a question concerning the extra switch on the pack. Hasbro has stated that it will be a functional switch that is left unused, giving us the options to use it for whatever purpose we like.

First, how do we think the connection will be accessible?

Second, what do you plan on using it for?
I plan to bypass the rumble switch with it. So I can avoid opening the cyclotron.
The recently unlocked Minipufts are a redeco of these, right?

Shop Ghostbusters Plasma Series Mini-Pufts at Hasbro Pulse. Visit https://hasbropulse.com/products/ghostb ... mini-pufts for details.

First of all, that's a $27 value, which is pretty good.

Second, I thought people might want to know they could get some "pristine" Minipufts to go with their singed ones since the hands seem designed to grasp the proton pack cables and act as a cosplay accessory.
Ecto24601 wrote: November 28th, 2021, 2:12 am
deadderek wrote: November 27th, 2021, 11:22 pm

No.
Yes, but it's unlikely they'll do it again. If we would be at 20,000+ preorders already I could see them adding something else, question is what? You can always throw in a related figure to a project like the Razor crest, Sentinel or Rancor. But a full size replica? There's not much left in their Ghostbusters lineup (at least the one we know about) they could give us in a fifth tier.
If we can get to 20k Hasbro should do a belt gizmo.
ProtonPack83 liked this
oidoglr wrote: November 29th, 2021, 8:58 am
Ecto24601 wrote: November 28th, 2021, 2:12 am

Yes, but it's unlikely they'll do it again. If we would be at 20,000+ preorders already I could see them adding something else, question is what? You can always throw in a related figure to a project like the Razor crest, Sentinel or Rancor. But a full size replica? There's not much left in their Ghostbusters lineup (at least the one we know about) they could give us in a fifth tier.
Would be nice but a Belt Gizmo is a product they could sell on its own for a high price like maybe $150, so that would not be something they’d throw in as a stretch goal. We’d be more likely to get just a belt, without a gizmo 😆.
jonogunn wrote: November 29th, 2021, 10:43 am I don’t think we’ll even hit 15000 let alone 20000.
According to what I've been reading, the international sales through Zavvi (sp?) isn't being reported yet. If that's true, the backer count is higher than what we currently have. Also if that's true, we should have no issue reaching 15,000. Anyone else have any details on this?
ZLevee wrote: November 29th, 2021, 10:35 am
oidoglr wrote: November 29th, 2021, 8:58 am

Would be nice but a Belt Gizmo is a product they could sell on its own for a high price like maybe $150, so that would not be something they’d throw in as a stretch goal. We’d be more likely to get just a belt, without a gizmo 😆.
While I know there are people who have happily paid such amounts or more for an accurate gizmo, it's so unknown to the general public that I'm not sure that any toy company could make a business case for a mass production at $150.
Last edited by oidoglr on November 29th, 2021, 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
When you get an alice frame, make sure its the new version with the green belt clip. Seems they used the same one on the OG packs as well.

From Adam Savage:
This Post Contains Spoilers
One I just got from ebay, ARMYU Black Military Alice Pack Frame Olive Drab Suspender Straps LC-1 19.5 X 12:
Last edited by Kingpin on November 29th, 2021, 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.Reason: Added spoiler tags
oidoglr wrote: November 29th, 2021, 12:35 pm
ZLevee wrote: November 29th, 2021, 10:35 am
While I know there are people who have happily paid such amounts or more for an accurate gizmo, it's so unknown to the general public that I'm not sure that any toy company could make a business case for a mass production at $150.
I agree, but I think they thought the same thing about the proton pack and that’s why it’s a HasLab crowdfunded thing. I’m sure 75% of the people who backed the proton pack would come back and get a belt gizmo, especially if they threw in lighting.
ZLevee wrote: November 29th, 2021, 1:00 pm
oidoglr wrote: November 29th, 2021, 12:35 pm

I agree, but I think they thought the same thing about the proton pack and that’s why it’s a HasLab crowdfunded thing. I’m sure 75% of the people who backed the proton pack would come back and get a belt gizmo, especially if they threw in lighting.
On that note has it been confirmed that the gizmos in afterlife have lights?
oidoglr liked this
Guys.

A friendly reminder that parts of the world including France, Russia, Norway, New Zealand and Australia (to name a few) have not gotten to see the movie yet. Please show a little consideration for your fellow fans in those parts of the globe by using the spoiler tags on spoiler images.

jonogunn wrote: November 29th, 2021, 1:03 pm On that note has it been confirmed that the gizmos in afterlife have lights?
They don't feature any lights.
jonogunn wrote: November 29th, 2021, 10:43 am I don’t think we’ll even hit 15000 let alone 20000.
We’ll hit 13,000 easily. I think 15,000 is totally possible.

Maybe all the Rancor backers will move over to the proton pack when the Rancor fails lol.
It's only been a few days since we hit 11k marshmallow tier and now we are over 36% towards the next tier.

A few things.

1.Haslabs typically have a huge run up at the end.

2.If rancor fails, all of a sudden you have 4,750ish people who know how to back a haslab that suddenly have an extra $350 in their pocket that I'm sure are very aware of the pack.

3. Three are at least two 3rd party companies taking orders for the Europe and Australia. Not sure when those orders are counted.

4. The movie is still doing well in theaters. If you google "proton pack" the haslab is one of the first results. We are entering gift buying season, sure a few will get picked up as gifts for people.

13k is a slam dunk, 15k is very likely.
GhostFaceX, deadderek liked this
You could be right. As of this moment, the G.I. Joe Skystriker is only 58% funded, and the Rancor monster barely 53% funded just to be produced, with less than 8 and 7 days left to go in each crowdfunding period, respectively. It's not looking good for either of those, but if Haslab products see a surge at the end of the funding period, then there is possibly at least a little hope for those who want those collectibles. It bodes well for the proton pack in either case, where as it stands at this writing (with over 12 days left in the funding period) the class 3 tier (Egon's notebook) is at 91% funded to its funding goal, with class 4 (the display stand) 79% similarly such . . .
@VERMINAARD510 has been applying some Excel wizardry to the Haslab using a combination of daily avg vs. peak day numbers to do a projection. It's been a couple days since that chart has been updated so maybe they'll post an update the next time they swing by,
deadderek liked this
Chris Weitzel wrote: November 30th, 2021, 5:20 am @VERMINAARD510 has been applying some Excel wizardry to the Haslab using a combination of daily avg vs. peak day numbers to do a projection. It's been a couple days since that chart has been updated so maybe they'll post an update the next time they swing by,
still updating daily on facebook!
bobafett321 wrote: November 30th, 2021, 7:30 am I wouldn't count on the Rancor or GI Joe backers to jump on the pack if their haslabs fail. Many of those individuals are either dedicated to their franchises or are collectors of action figures.
Correct. If by chance the proton pack fell through, I'm not going to roll $400 over to another franchise just because. I even like the Rancor, but it's massively overpriced for what it is.
ProtonPack83 liked this
verminaard510 wrote: November 30th, 2021, 7:04 am
Chris Weitzel wrote: November 30th, 2021, 5:20 am @VERMINAARD510 has been applying some Excel wizardry to the Haslab using a combination of daily avg vs. peak day numbers to do a projection. It's been a couple days since that chart has been updated so maybe they'll post an update the next time they swing by,
still updating daily on facebook!
Which group are you posting this in? I'm not seeing it daily in my group lol.
Ecto_1X wrote: November 30th, 2021, 9:26 am So are we certain the Spengler Pack's Alice Frame IS the Rothco frame then?
The big fat green buckles were for the OGs packs, assuming they've been keeping them upgraded. The Spengler pack has a smaller buckle, someone said it was a Fox LC-1 Alice Frame which makes sense since the packs in the original films had a thinner buckle.

Last edited by SpaceBallz on November 30th, 2021, 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
SpaceBallz wrote: November 30th, 2021, 9:43 am
Ecto_1X wrote: November 30th, 2021, 9:26 am So are we certain the Spengler Pack's Alice Frame IS the Rothco frame then?
The big fat green buckles were for the OGs packs, assuming they've been keeping them upgraded. The Spengler pack has a smaller buckle, someone said it was a Fox LC-1 Alice Frame which makes sense since the packs in the original films had a thinner buckle.

When you say Spengler pack do you mean afterlife pack? If so it’s actually a big buckle

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]

Good morning everyone! I have a local toy collect[…]