It's possible it may have simply been discontinued for the 2021 season, and that we'll see it back in stock for Halloween 2022.

That being said though, if it has been discontinued, it may be because the license has come to and end... They've been producing the Packs since 2017.
deadderek liked this
timeware wrote: December 22nd, 2021, 7:30 am No one find's this convenient Spirit pulls the plug around the same time Hasbro does the Pulse pack? Lol. It's a damned conspiracy!
As if the average consumer will be able to afford the finished product. What with the scalpers buying most of them up to resell at outrageous prices.
JustAnotherGBFan liked this
Rubie's and spirit Halloween had two very different packs. Plus spirit Halloween just had a slight redesign of theirs. I can still order packs here in the U.S. must be an over seas issue. I've had problems with Spirit selling out of stuff and having to wait to the following September for them to restock items. I'd wait till next year see what they have.
GBfan77 wrote: December 26th, 2021, 3:37 pm
timeware wrote: December 22nd, 2021, 7:30 am No one find's this convenient Spirit pulls the plug around the same time Hasbro does the Pulse pack? Lol. It's a damned conspiracy!
As if the average consumer will be able to afford the finished product. What with the scalpers buying most of them up to resell at outrageous prices.
Except there wasn’t a limited supply of packs for scalpers to buy. Hasbros was taking unlimited orders so anyone who missed out on placing an order then that’s on them. If anything they are lucky that people bought extras to resell since you can’t buy it anymore whatsoever. If there were no one buying extras to resell then those who missed out would have NO market to buy at all. Sucks that it’s an inflated price but that’s the only option. Those who wanted one had months to place an order.
deadderek liked this
jonogunn wrote: December 27th, 2021, 10:56 am
Except there wasn’t a limited supply of packs for scalpers to buy. Hasbros was taking unlimited orders so anyone who missed out on placing an order then that’s on them. If anything they are lucky that people bought extras to resell since you can’t buy it anymore whatsoever. If there were no one buying extras to resell then those who missed out would have NO market to buy at all. Sucks that it’s an inflated price but that’s the only option. Those who wanted one had months to place an order.
Inflated would be an understatement. I've already seen Ebay listings for the Hasbro Pack for over three thousand bucks.
deadderek liked this
ccv66 wrote: December 26th, 2021, 9:38 pm Rubie's and spirit Halloween had two very different packs. Plus spirit Halloween just had a slight redesign of theirs. I can still order packs here in the U.S. must be an over seas issue. I've had problems with Spirit selling out of stuff and having to wait to the following September for them to restock items. I'd wait till next year see what they have.
I am in the US. their site was SOLD OUT, until a few days ago they had 60 for a few hours before they sold out again. (I got one)
GBfan77 liked this
GBfan77 wrote: December 27th, 2021, 2:17 pm
Inflated would be an understatement. I've already seen Ebay listings for the Hasbro Pack for over three thousand bucks.
Those prices will go down. There’s gonna be huge supply initially and people will be competing for demand and lower their prices.
I don’t think it’s a license thing. They still have ghostbusters items they’re selling. Actually, now that I think about it I saw pack up two weeks ago. No way they would just sell the pke, trap and goggles along with everything else without selling the pack. They probably got overwhelmed with Halloween, the movie, and Christmas. Plus supply chain issues, it’s probably their best seller. The person you talked to probably just wanted to get off the phone. :vinzclortho:
deadderek liked this
JustAnotherGBFan wrote: December 31st, 2021, 12:30 am I am in the US. their site was SOLD OUT, until a few days ago they had 60 for a few hours before they sold out again. (I got one)
Not just the packs. The Traps as well are sold out and I refuse to pay scalper prices. If Rubies or Spirit Halloween brings them back I'm getting one without hesitation.
JustAnotherGBFan liked this
ccv66 wrote: December 26th, 2021, 9:38 pm Rubie's and spirit Halloween had two very different packs. Plus spirit Halloween just had a slight redesign of theirs. I can still order packs here in the U.S. must be an over seas issue. I've had problems with Spirit selling out of stuff and having to wait to the following September for them to restock items. I'd wait till next year see what they have.
Rubie's and Spirit packs are the same thing. Spirit Halloween sells Rubie's brand packs. Here in the US, they are NOT AVAILABLE.
GBfan77 wrote: December 26th, 2021, 3:37 pm
There is never a justification for what scalpers do. And yes, Hasbro had a 2 per person limit on the packs.
rgamble84 wrote: January 22nd, 2022, 9:26 pm I don’t think it’s a license thing. They still have ghostbusters items they’re selling. Actually, now that I think about it I saw pack up two weeks ago. No way they would just sell the pke, trap and goggles along with everything else without selling the pack. They probably got overwhelmed with Halloween, the movie, and Christmas. Plus supply chain issues, it’s probably their best seller. The person you talked to probably just wanted to get off the phone. :vinzclortho:
The phone rep, Twitter message, and email, all replied with "discontinued". *shrug*
JustAnotherGBFan wrote: January 23rd, 2022, 8:38 pm

There is never a justification for what scalpers do. And yes, Hasbro had a 2 per person limit on the packs.
Thankfully Hasbro chose to beat the scalpers by letting anyone who wanted one the chance to buy it. Great move on their part.

Also there was a 5 pack limit, not 2.

Finally got my copy today - It's not the worst I'v[…]

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]