By GBfan77
As some of you know a while back I did a RGB style gray flight suit. It did the job, but I didn't like how there were no zipper pockets. Fast forward to this week. I still wanted a gray flight suit to complement my Tan one. Problem is that they still don't make them in Gray.

Why didn't I just dye one you may ask? To be honest my dye Jobs are hit and miss at the best of times. So I picked up this mechanics overalls and decided to try to make it resemble a real Flight Suit. First thing I did was alter the collar so it resembled the one on the real suit. This time around I had the use of a sewing machine to help speed up the process. It isn't perfect as I didn't have the right thread color to match the gray material exactly. However considering the last time I used a sewing machine was 1990 in Home Economics class I'm lucky it didn't turn out looking like the home made Gordon Gartrell from The Cosby Show.
Last edited by GBfan77 on February 6th, 2022, 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DarkSpectre wrote: February 7th, 2022, 7:41 am Honestly. No one outside of the fandom knows the difference. My wife has coveralls the same color. No one's ever questioned her about it.
That's true. And I could've just used the overalls as they were, but I like the collar on the flight suits so I wanted to try to replicate that look.

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]