For news, reviews, videos and general topics about Ghostbusters: The Video Game, and the newer apps on Android and iOS.
mrmichaelt wrote: June 21st, 2022, 9:12 pm An Italian site posted a 3 minute video of "Rock Island" level.
Looks great, can't wait!
mrmichaelt liked this
I'm guessing it will not come out til next year. Still no release date. I'm not that upset that Bill Murray isn't in the game. Ernie and Dan being in it is good enough for me. I feel his character would feel like a 5th wheel as a supporting character. Peter never struck me as wanting to train new members anyway. Even in the original movie it seemed to mainly be Ray that trained Winston on how to be a Ghostbuster.
Winston1986 wrote: July 8th, 2022, 6:41 pm I'm guessing it will not come out til next year. Still no release date. I'm not that upset that Bill Murray isn't in the game. Ernie and Dan being in it is good enough for me. I feel his character would feel like a 5th wheel as a supporting character. Peter never struck me as wanting to train new members anyway. Even in the original movie it seemed to mainly be Ray that trained Winston on how to be a Ghostbuster.
It's still set for 4th quarter this year.
Does anyone know if there'd be any legal hiccups for adding the RGB equipment as equipment upgrades for the game? At the very least maybe let us alter colors and various other aspects of it that closely mimic the RGB equipment. That could bypass any sort of legal issues if it's just the players hobbling it together themselves through ingame assets, right?

A six part series about ILM titled "Light[…]

Has anyone tried using RIT's charcoal grey dye o[…]

They are in a different game unfortunately. All yo[…]

We're bringing you the latest updates to the GBFan[…]