By Neutrontopofit
Thanks again, you've been a big help!

It's too bad there isn't one master set of models but I'm starting to see how difficult would be to gather all the information. I had originally wanted to make a very comprehensive list of parts but now I think I'll settle for only the visible components. There is simply too much variation and too many small details for me to take on; If I'm not careful I'll end up trying to do a full model.
tobycj liked this
By tobycj
RiverofSlime wrote: June 21st, 2022, 7:28 pm I've been trying to figure out which size of socket cap screw is needed for the ion arm resistors?

Thank you!
Either M3 or 4-40, depending on which are easier to get for you. They're a very similar size.
Thanks!

I ended using some slightly too large hex caps I had on-hand. Hit the resistors with a slight nudge from the dremel and the hex caps went right in.

tobycj wrote: June 30th, 2022, 6:07 am
RiverofSlime wrote: June 21st, 2022, 7:28 pm I've been trying to figure out which size of socket cap screw is needed for the ion arm resistors?

Thank you!
Either M3 or 4-40, depending on which are easier to get for you. They're a very similar size.
tobycj liked this
By tobycj
EctoCaboose wrote: August 16th, 2022, 7:18 pm So far the parts aren’t the main issue… it’s the assembly any tips or links? :love:
The Proton Pack Index Thread is a good place to start, with links to a lot of build threads. I'd personally recommend Canpara, Julz, mburkit, gohsttarp and Bishop Don Miguel's build threads as well, I used them all for my build. My build thread might be useful, although it's not finished yet.
By Opus_Penguin
I may have another dumb question, but I have the Wand Lights, Pack Lights, and Pack Blaster. I have them all wired but am unclear where specifically the power should be put to them. I know how to set up the speaker, but power could go to Pack Lights and Wand Lights. I am not sure if it should go to the Pack Blaster instead, and if so, where? Thanks.

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]