For the various Ghostbusters Cartoon series. Real Ghostbusters, Extreme Ghostbusters and more!
By ghoulishfright
I know this is a long shot, but does anybody have the Extreme Ghostbusters Series Bible?

And while I'm at it, I would also love to track down any of the scripts currently unavailable on Spook Central...

:roland:
By RichardLess
ghoulishfright wrote: September 23rd, 2022, 11:28 am I know this is a long shot, but does anybody have the Extreme Ghostbusters Series Bible?

And while I'm at it, I would also love to track down any of the scripts currently unavailable on Spook Central...

:roland:
There’s a good chance that if Spook Central doesn’t have it then no one does. His site is the best resource for GB behind the scenes stuff online. You might want to try contacting him to see if he has any leads on where you could find such an item.
Kingpin liked this
By ghoulishfright
RichardLess wrote:There’s a good chance that if Spook Central doesn’t have it then no one does. His site is the best resource for GB behind the scenes stuff online. You might want to try contacting him to see if he has any leads on where you could find such an item.
I had a hunch that's the case, but figured I'd cast a net here on the off chance. I'll try contacting him for leads. Perhaps one of the writers from the show might still have a copy they could scan?
By mrmichaelt
ghoulishfright wrote: September 24th, 2022, 1:04 am I had a hunch that's the case, but figured I'd cast a net here on the off chance. I'll try contacting him for leads. Perhaps one of the writers from the show might still have a copy they could scan?
We're keeping our eyes on ebay as well.
By ghoulishfright
mrmichaelt wrote:We're keeping our eyes on ebay as well.
Good idea. Hadn't thought of that.

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]