Talk about the your favorite Ghostbusters Collectibles from Mattel, Kenner, and more.
By SpaceBallz
Chicken, He Clucked wrote: September 29th, 2022, 7:13 am The neck molds are a dealbreaker. They couldn't stretch for a few neck skin colour variants?
GB Uniform turtlenecks confirmed
Kingpin, mrmichaelt liked this
By Spenglers
Kingpin wrote: September 29th, 2022, 6:08 pm
Coover5 wrote: September 29th, 2022, 5:56 pm

I hate when people jump to conclusions like that. It could easily be a dicky.
My money's on a scuba suit.
C'mon, you guys. It's so obvious what they're going for. It's black slime. We know that stuff never comes out once it gets on you! :roland:
Coover5, Kingpin liked this
By Spenglers
Glad to hear and see that they dropped the price back to their original bid for the product. I personally think $60 is still a tad overpriced for what you get, but it sure does beat the $79.99 they tried to pull on us. I can't wait to see how everyone's orders here turn out!
By CT1983
jonogunn wrote:How’s the accuracy, boys? I have a beard. Dunno how that’ll work.
There are many beard options available, but if you’re sporting a Jeremiah Johnson like me… you’re SOL, your bustin’ figure gonna visit a barber.

For accuracy, we’ll see… I wasn’t over the moon on my digital likeness but I didn’t have super high expectations either. I think it’s person-to-person dependent. I had a hard time getting a capture I liked. The first few attempts I put on a ridiculous sgt slaughter face and the renders were terrible.

Also… total price with shipping and taxman cut was $74.50.
Spenglers liked this
By CT1983
My figure arrived yesterday, and Hasbro beat their own fulfillment projection by nearly a month. That positive said, I think it sucks. Mileage varies by the user, but mine was closeish to the digital render. Does it look like me? Well, “no” says anyone that’s seen it. The strangest part is the color and shading. The lips are jet black and it would appear I’d donned a fair amount of eye makeup.

If Hasbro was doing a GB/The Crow crossover line designed by the Cure, my figure would be a top seller.
By mrmichaelt
Leolao wrote: October 20th, 2022, 3:42 am Hasbro still has the license or the Plasma Series is cancelled?
Yes, Hasbro still has the license. The main release is the selfie line where you can pay to have your face put on a Ghostbusters figure. Hasbro's offerings are light right now but once the next movie gets going, we should be seeing a multitude of toys again from Hasbro.
Prime 1986 liked this
By deadderek
On the 27th Hasbro will be doing something involving Ghostbusters on their stream. I'm sure they'll have an update on our Spengler packs.

https://twitter.com/HasbroPulse/status/ ... 0151810458
By Peter Venkman Jr.
I would really like to see a Ghost Trap replica next, since I missed out on the trap produced by Mattel back in 2011. Also, I hope that the Kenner Classics line continues since it has been a blast to pick up the action figures again especially ones I never owned as a boy and to share them with my nephews.
deadderek liked this
By featofstrength
I got my Selfie Series figure a week ago. Mine has a smile, which works for Ghostbusters, and really brought out the "me" in the final results. I tried to do a "neutral" expression many times in the app and was never happy with the results. The mouth and eyes dont looks as dead as what im seeing from others and their figures. No offense intended, its just something about this process. I think it works better to go bigger with your expressions.

Still, it captures a more "babyfaced" me from 10-12 years ago. Work to be done. Need to add facial hair and glasses. Not much I can do with the height and size of the GB body, but overall I am pleased.

Ive been pimping him out with a kitbashed Video Game pack. I added a knee pad from a wrestling figure. Took ecto goggles from DST Ray as they are larger, more accurate, and fit over my figure's hair.
By mrmichaelt
At the start of the Ghostbusters segment in today's livestream, at 27:58, Pam seemed to hint there will be new GB merch on pre-order next year.

"...we do not however have any pre-orders for you today but stay tuned for 2023. Please be patient we'll have a little bit more news."

By Ecto24601
I know Hasbro gets alot of shit these days, but I can't really complain about their Ghostbusters line. Out of one new movie after 32 years we got three waves of Plasma Series figures, the Fright Features kids line of figures, Ecto and role play toys, the Kenner Classics RGB revival, that weird 1:18 Ecto-1 and the Spengler wand and Haslab pack. That's...alot. And their whole plan of what products to release and when made sense until Covid hit us. Can't wait what "Firehouse", the animated series and film and the comic book series will bring us toy-wise.
mrmichaelt, VenomSymbiote, deadderek and 1 others liked this
By deadderek
The only complaint I have is no Plasma Grooberson and Callie figures. He could come with a bag of marshmallows, Callie could have a box of wine.
mrmichaelt, zeta otaku liked this
By mrmichaelt
deadderek wrote: October 29th, 2022, 7:14 am The only complaint I have is no Plasma Grooberson and Callie figures. He could come with a bag of marshmallows, Callie could have a box of wine.
I'm curious, too, if they were planned for Plasma figures along with a special pack of the new ghosts like Muncher, Miner Ghost, Bug-Eye, the one on fire. And just because of things, they had to cut the offerings short.
deadderek liked this
By Alex Newborn
Though they were ordered one day apart, it was a few weeks between the arrival of my own Selfie Series figure and the ones for my sons.

Even though mine was here before Hallowe'en, I still waited until theirs had come in before I opened my own. We opened them all together on camera last night.

When we made the digital captures, I really thought Orion's looked the most like him, but I have to say once we saw the actual printed faces, Zak's is the best of the three.

Alex
Prime 1986, mrmichaelt, Coover5 and 1 others liked this
Ray's Denim Jacket (GB1)

Jealous.

Weathering, because they won't stay new looking fo[…]

@Specter Mitcher - Either way, any proton pack wou[…]

Positron Props GB1 Pack Build

Nice! That's awesome! I like how lately, he has be[…]