Hello Everyone,

I have a scratch built full size pack that I've been building for years now. It has served me well and I'll be retiring it soon. It's really heavy and with the Haslabs pack coming next year (fingers crossed) I can start to dig into a new scratch built pack.

The pack I have has a ton of upgraded parts - all metal fittings, correct hoses, resistors etc. so I really want to use those in the next build. I'm printing a Q-Pack, so it'll so much lighter - current ones comes in at 37 pounds!

I have a light/sound board I purchased from GB Fans years ago. It is great and always gets a reaction, but I am hoping that there is something newer out there. I was hoping for a kit that had bluetooth connectivity for the soundboard. I guess I'm just wondering if there are any other alternatives out there besides the GB Fans kits that anyone can recommend. Also I believe that the GB Fans light board has a thumb potentiometer that you can use to select the different lighting effects - has anyone swapped this out for a larger potentiometer with a knob mounted on the pack to change modes? Also for the sound effects I see that there is different switch inputs for different sound effects. Has anyone wired this up differently?

Thanks for the feedback

Oh, another thing - this was made mostly out of sc[…]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

Is anybody making Slime Blowers that would fit the[…]

Beautiful!! I'm getting this even if finances don[…]

Super helpful thanks. I will read properly when […]