For those crazy guys in Europe.. Great Britian, United Kingdom, England... etc.
By atescetin
The Gulyabani Squad is here!

My fellow busters, greetings to you all from Istanbul, Turkey!

I'm happy to announce that my GB outfit is complete and I'm ready to be in your ranks. Moreover, I'm thrilled to take the first step to establish the first GB franchise in Turkey!

I understand that at least 2 members are required to form a franchise, so there is a little more way to go to make everything official. Until that day comes, I'd like to share our franchise name and logo with you: Gulyabani Squad!

"Gulyabani" is a mythical demon from Turkish folklore. This huge, bearded monster generally attacks travelers, as the story goes. In modern days, Gulyabani was depicted in a classic Turkish comedy film (Sut Kardesler - 1976), as a monster that haunted the residents of a manor. The film is loved by many, but the depiction of the monster scared them all 🙂

Along with the logo, I share a few photos of my outfit. Like many of you, I'm expecting a HasLab proton pack soon 🤞

In conclusion, I'd like to share a link for the Turkish Ghostbusters group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/573361367275139/

I'm also a member of the 501st Legion so I'm sensitive when it comes to group rules. Feel free to inform me if all is being done correctly 🙂

Happy bustin' !

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]