By ProtonDefender
Not seeing this topic when searching, but if an answer already exists, I apologize.

My connection from the hose to the wand insert is broken (kind of); the connection has 3 parts--the circular end of the "battery" insert, then the threaded screw cap, and finally another circular piece attached to the hose. The screw cap moves freely around a hollow post (that the wires run through) that comes from the circular hose piece and into the circular end of the insert--it seems these pieces were originally glued together (?) but have detached. So now, while the threaded cap is screwed in securely, the circular hose piece periodically pops out. I tried gluing again, but it didn't sit/hold, and then tried adding a little grip tape to the post to create a snug pressure fit, but that isn't working too well either.

I can add pictures once I am home from work. Any insight, suggestions, or fixes are greatly appreciated!
By Nighty80
What glue did you try?
I’d try a good two-part epoxy if you haven’t already. Remove as much of the old glue as possible first, then rough up and clean the surfaces before gluing - and give it the full cure time before reattaching to the wand/pack.

I’d actually like to separate mine at the same point yours has come loose, to correct the curve on the hose.
By ProtonDefender
Thank you! I may try that at some point--I initially tried a bit of superglue, but the problem is I am kind of working blind once the pieces are connected back together. It's difficult to feel exactly where the post is connecting, and I don't want to accidentally glue the wire or free moving threaded cap.
By trekgod3
ProtonDefender wrote: January 20th, 2023, 6:28 am Not seeing this topic when searching, but if an answer already exists, I apologize.

My connection from the hose to the wand insert is broken (kind of); the connection has 3 parts--the circular end of the "battery" insert, then the threaded screw cap, and finally another circular piece attached to the hose. The screw cap moves freely around a hollow post (that the wires run through) that comes from the circular hose piece and into the circular end of the insert--it seems these pieces were originally glued together (?) but have detached. So now, while the threaded cap is screwed in securely, the circular hose piece periodically pops out. I tried gluing again, but it didn't sit/hold, and then tried adding a little grip tape to the post to create a snug pressure fit, but that isn't working too well either.

I can add pictures once I am home from work. Any insight, suggestions, or fixes are greatly appreciated!

Contact hasbro. They replaced an entire hose for a member of a Facebook group I'm in

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]

If you check the post below from reddit, one of […]

got a link? It appears that some time today[…]