Ordered a belt as well. At the time when I placed the order there was no option to select Large Size or Distressed, so hopefully I get the Standard Size clean version (which is exactly what I wanted).

Ordered at 6:28am and had a tracking number by 10:08am, that's less than 4hrs. It's currently awaiting departure from New Zealand, so only about a day to get from Magnoli to the airport.

Even if there's delays with Australia Post, Magnoli did everything super efficiently from their side. I'm happy with that. I'll post a comparison with my (well-worn) gbfans belt when mine arrives.
Pcal6883 liked this
I think the belt is fantastic...In terms of value/pricing I think it's the best thing you've offered to date.

I'm really keen to see more pictures of the distressed version as I think it looks spot on in terms of colour. ]

I was hoping to order a new Version2 suit in the coming weeks....I shall hold off until I see this up close but I'm fairly certain I'll be adding this to my order also!!
abaka wrote: January 27th, 2023, 1:06 pm I think the belt is fantastic...In terms of value/pricing I think it's the best thing you've offered to date.

I'm really keen to see more pictures of the distressed version as I think it looks spot on in terms of colour. ]

I was hoping to order a new Version2 suit in the coming weeks....I shall hold off until I see this up close but I'm fairly certain I'll be adding this to my order also!!
I agree, it looks great.
However, that shipping time to the USA is not. (3 to 5 weeks)
Got the Magnoli pistol belt today. It feels more heavy-duty than other pistol belts. Could be because it's new and stiff. The color is weird like the suit depending on lighting. Sometimes looks white, or times grayish. The standard size is a couple inches shorter than commercial brand pistol belts. If you were maxing the adjustment on one of those, get the large. Overall i like it. I wanted it to go with my suit and boots.
Last edited by CitizenBuster on February 1st, 2023, 4:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ordered a belt and the Egon glasses. Those glasses have been kinda tough to find, so I'm glad Magnoli is doing them! I found a pair that looked really good, but were gold instead of silver. That's as close as I've been able to get until now. Looks like they got 'em shipped out pretty quickly after I made the order, so hopefully I'll be seeing them soon. : ) Thanks to Magnoli!
Unfortunately my belt is still awaiting international departure, looks like NZPost is having some issues. Took 1 day to get from Magnoli to the Airport, and then 6 days (and counting) to actually leave the country :lol:

Luckily this isn't urgent, but I'd love to have it by next month for an event I'm suiting up for. If not, my old belt is fine.
Distressed version came in! One week from shipping date in New Zealand. Great turn around, and a great product!

I ordered a large, and (sadly) it fits great. I don't need to clip 2 belts together like all the others available.

I can't get over how spot on the color is for the distressed version. Looks the perfect shade of light gray/aged khaki, just like in the first movie. Depending on the light it can change a little. Looks more gray in person than in the pictures. Sorry, no sunlight to help with the natural light today.

Upon further review, I saw that the screen used belts had a bigger gap between the sets of rivets directly before the end, but only on one side. This belt looks like it accurately replicates that too! Not sure why the original belts were like that. Maybe something to do with sliding the equipment fobs on easier?

This belt has exceeded my expectations. If you're looking to replicate what they had on set back in '84, I can't recommend the distressed version enough.

Thank you Magnoli!

Last edited by Pcal6883 on February 7th, 2023, 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Indy Magnoli liked this
CitizenBuster wrote: February 7th, 2023, 11:32 am The regular size has the space between the holes too. It must be screen accurate or I'm sure Magnoli wouldn't include it on the belt.
Thanks for the info! I just did some research with pictures on screen used belts that came up from auction and it looks like that gap is there too. I've revised my review, because I don't want anyone to view that as a detraction from the belt.
CitizenBuster liked this

Just seen this thread add me JudgeGerry to London

Proton Props UK

I would like to apologise to everyone for the dela[…]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

How feasible would it be for Hasbro to release &[…]

Proton Props???

Ugly Little Spud, Did you actually get the pack? I[…]