Talk about the your favorite Ghostbusters Collectibles from Mattel, Kenner, and more.
Adam Savage inspects the Haslab PKE Meter and Ghost Trap!

DaveLister, Wafflerobot liked this
Talyn wrote: December 6th, 2023, 9:54 am Nice to see the nibs on the PKE wings, but I hope theyre able to get those wings more stable in taser mode.

Also looks like you still have to hold the pedal down to keep the trap open and lift to close.
Those are the prototypes and not the final versions. :)

Haslab had confirmed on /r/ghostbusters a few weeks ago, that the production models will work closer to the props in the movies.
The new 20k stretch goal patch, the GB engineering patch, any point of reference on this or is it like the haslab one and original one they just made up.
This is it, we're almost at 18,000!

Ghostbusters Plasma Series HasLab Two in the Box! Ghost Trap and P.K.E. Meter $299.99

17,610 Backers

Target 10,000
Crowdfund ends in: 5 Days, 9 Hours, 45 Minutes
zeta otaku liked this
gamera1968 wrote: December 6th, 2023, 10:10 am Those are the prototypes and not the final versions. :)

Haslab had confirmed on /r/ghostbusters a few weeks ago, that the production models will work closer to the props in the movies.
Nice! So... How many stagehands am I gonna need to hire for those wings to look stable?

I'm kidding of course - thrilled to see that they made another video with Adam, but I would say this presentation was not nearly as robust as the Proton Pack reveal.

Nothing to say about the trap, but I'm not convinced about the PKE... I know this is a prototype, but it's probably not going to change much by the time it gets in production. The wings will probably stay this thick and this wobbly, but again - trap looks fantastic and clearly is where the time and money went.
gamera1968 liked this
zeta otaku wrote: December 6th, 2023, 11:59 am
ecto88mph wrote: December 6th, 2023, 11:54 am The new 20k stretch goal patch, the GB engineering patch, any point of reference on this or is it like the haslab one and original one they just made up.
It was seen on the black light jacket Lucky is wearing in the trailer (literal blink and you'll miss it type thing)
So ..I just noticed this thanks to you...and no one is talking about it. New flight suit???
MrVigilante wrote: December 6th, 2023, 8:51 pm
zeta otaku wrote: December 6th, 2023, 11:59 am

It was seen on the black light jacket Lucky is wearing in the trailer (literal blink and you'll miss it type thing)
So ..I just noticed this thanks to you...and no one is talking about it. New flight suit???
It was shown in the main Frozen Empire thread where someone went through the trailer and upscaled it. It isn't a new flightsuit, it's a jacket, but no where near as heavy as the red parkas. the gear shaped logo was speculated and drawn up on said speculation, but due to the compression and upscaling, there was the possibility of the new logo being nothing more than weird graphical issues.

This? This confirms that the gear shaped logo is a thing, official, and for a new division within Ghostbusters as a company.

I need it and I'm combing Etsy daily for it XD
gamera1968 liked this
I have a feeling that the red cover behind the PKE handle will have an electronic actuator to enable some kind of sound effect/functionality in addition to the toggle switch beneath it. Which is a really cool and nuanced approach by Hasbro.

Just hope they tweak the wing light color to look more like Afterlife rather than GB1/GB2 the way it looks now (yellow)

Based on the various photos and videos of the trap prototype so far, do we think it's the same dimensions as the screen used Afterlife trap? I know, they say it's scanned from the hero prop, but the PKE prototype is larger so I'm not sure if they've scaled the trap up too.

Basically, we're currently working on a Containment Unit build and would really like the HasLab traps to fit inside when they eventually arrive. I'm hoping they're the same height as the hero prop, plus maybe 10-15mm extra for the giant wheels.

I was really hoping Adam Savage's video would show a comparison with one of his other traps so I could compare size (maybe a Sean Charlesworth trap, which I know is based on the smaller GB2 trap but it'd be enough to extrapolate the height).

Just a few questions about this, and apologies i[…]

Popcorn bucket

That’s awesome!

Bargraph issue

The lower 4 segments on the GB wand kit don’[…]

New from Germany

' us Kölle ;) Welcome from close by at the mi[…]