Post up anything that you may be looking for, and someone might be able to help you.
By tobycj
Rowan J. Zweig wrote: February 9th, 2024, 7:06 pm So I know there is a locked thread that stops in 2017 but I wondered if someone else picked this up or made their own version. I would be interested in buying one for my current wand.
What light kit are you currently using? I got mine off ebay (same one as that sales thread was selling) for the gbfans kit.
Rowan J. Zweig liked this
tobycj wrote: February 25th, 2024, 12:57 pm
Rowan J. Zweig wrote: February 9th, 2024, 7:06 pm So I know there is a locked thread that stops in 2017 but I wondered if someone else picked this up or made their own version. I would be interested in buying one for my current wand.
What light kit are you currently using? I got mine off ebay (same one as that sales thread was selling) for the gbfans kit.
I am currently using the GB fans wand light kit. It’s a couple years old because I had it in storage for a long time, but it seems to work just fine.
This post may contain an affiliate link that helps support GBFans.com when you make a purchase at no additional cost to you.

Rowan J. Zweig wrote: May 7th, 2024, 6:16 pm
tobycj wrote: February 25th, 2024, 12:57 pm

I am currently using the GB fans wand light kit. It’s a couple years old because I had it in storage for a long time, but it seems to work just fine.
The seller I bought mine from isn't around anymore it seems, but just found the same from another seller, https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/123313746359. I used a 3x4 LED board in mine.
tobycj wrote: May 9th, 2024, 3:36 am
Rowan J. Zweig wrote: May 8th, 2024, 3:21 pm Sadly, it looks like they don’t ship to the state :-/
Try AliExpress, I just searched "piranha night light" and got a load of matches for this. I assume they ship to the US!
Sweet. And do you just splice that in with the original wire? Is there anything I should know before attempting it?
tobycj liked this
    Ed’s 84 Goggle Build

Meanwhile, the case arrived today and it will comp[…]

Battery questions

I have the gb fans wand light kit, amplified sound[…]

I'll just be happy if they can "fix' thei[…]

Yes I also felt with a new film that opened earlie[…]