User avatar
I tried searching the forum, but everything that came up was for the Plasma Series wand. I remember seeing a few years ago someone put some kind of plasma light tube on the tip of the wand. I'm not sure what this light is called and I can't seem to find anything that matches it when I go searching for one. Can anybody give me the correct name of the light or tell me who built this pack so I can look it up?
ccv66 liked this

    -It is still in active development. Deco, paint […]

    I like the hole placement on the N-filter! Than[…]

    I pretty sure at some point I’ve seen video […]

    Been wanting to make a belt gizmo replica for a wh[…]