For the various Ghostbusters Cartoon series. Real Ghostbusters, Extreme Ghostbusters and more!
Fritz wrote: May 6th, 2024, 6:28 am Only semi on-topic, but I have to chuckle a bit how that Toons Network description sounds like how Cartoon Network started back in the 90's, as a place to show all the cartoons Ted Turner had acquired the rights to over the years.

Anyway, this is good news.
So what you're saying is that in a few years, every old show will be pushed off to a spinoff network as new shows take their place? And the cycle will continue to repeat every 30 years?
Rookie99 wrote: May 7th, 2024, 7:19 pm
Fritz wrote: May 6th, 2024, 6:28 am Only semi on-topic, but I have to chuckle a bit how that Toons Network description sounds like how Cartoon Network started back in the 90's, as a place to show all the cartoons Ted Turner had acquired the rights to over the years.

Anyway, this is good news.
So what you're saying is that in a few years, every old show will be pushed off to a spinoff network as new shows take their place? And the cycle will continue to repeat every 30 years?
Honestly wouldn't surprise me much.
I will definitely be watching all of them. Always wanted the Firehouse set but never got it and I read the Volumes are incomplete. I guess these might be edited for syndication but it has literally been since the original run that I’ve seen it. Except for a few random episodes on YouTube.
WCat2000 wrote:I will definitely be watching all of them. Always wanted the Firehouse set but never got it and I read the Volumes are incomplete. I guess these might be edited for syndication but it has literally been since the original run that I’ve seen it. Except for a few random episodes on YouTube.
Only the original Time Life Firehouse box set is complete but less than a handful are missing misc things like title cards but it is the most complete. The subsequent 'series' releases around 2016 are the incomplete ones.
mrmichaelt wrote: May 28th, 2024, 10:53 pm
WCat2000 wrote:I will definitely be watching all of them. Always wanted the Firehouse set but never got it and I read the Volumes are incomplete. I guess these might be edited for syndication but it has literally been since the original run that I’ve seen it. Except for a few random episodes on YouTube.
Only the original Time Life Firehouse box set is complete but less than a handful are missing misc things like title cards but it is the most complete. The subsequent 'series' releases around 2016 are the incomplete ones.
Oh ok. Stuff like missing title cards would not bother me...but doesn’t matter cause the prices are outrageous. I think we’ll eventually get another complete set though. Maybe in HD. Not by Time Life I mean in general.
WCat2000 wrote: May 29th, 2024, 1:11 am Oh ok. Stuff like missing title cards would not bother me...but doesn’t matter cause the prices are outrageous. I think we’ll eventually get another complete set though. Maybe in HD. Not by Time Life I mean in general.
Agree, the secondary market prices for the Time Life set is wacker doodles. At the very least, like EGB's recent release from Sony, a DVD series set for RGB could be in the works. 2026 will be RGB's 40th anniversary, so logically that would be a good time to release such a new set.
WCat2000 liked this

A grasshopper walks into a bar... :) Welcome!

I like the hole placement on the N-filter!

Also to be included, are the Venkman inspired ESP […]

The Video Game Lifegard

I'm sorry, I forgot, too. Here are some pics I j[…]