For users in: Delaware, Maryland, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, & Washington DC.
ATTENTION, NY FIREHOUSE MEETING! CLICK HERE!

Moderator note:For ghostheads in full gear who are interested in a march to the Hook and Ladder firehouse, go HERE for details and submit your name.

Hey so my wife and I are planning to go to Comic Con. I am planning on going in my GB gear. Is anyone else thinking of going? For those that don't know, its early February 2009.
By Mjollnir
I'm going there, again, next year. Can't wait.
By gbfreak2021
I think I'll be going, If we could get a few GB's together id bring my gear and join in.
By Ecto79
I know its early but i would like to know if any fellow ghostheads are goin to be headed to the Comic con on Feb 6,7,8. I just booked a room at the grand hyatt for 2 nights so i cant wait . Now this is my 1st trip ever to the big city so im excited like you wouldent believe. However i am a fellow new yorker im only a 7hr drive to the city from Buffalo. Any tips or sights i should check out while im there would be cool...oh and dont worry i will be checkin out the firehouse and good ol central park west lol
By Some_Guy
That Planet Hollywood sucks.

I'll be there on Saturday, looking like my avatar.
By ghstbstr4lyfe
im going and when u see me and my guys you will be all shocked with what we are bringing with us and going to be hosting!

!!!
By Ecto79
what ya bringing :)
By Ecto79
Well im goin to be there just to be there im not lookin to wow anyone im happy wit the gear i got lol
By Shredder565
Anyone know if anything special is being planned for Comic Con? I've been told Atari WILL be there...but they didn't tell me if the game would be....
Last edited by Shredder565 on January 5th, 2009, 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By winston18
I'm going, not sure if I'll be in my GB gear or not. Don't think I want to lug the pack up but I may wear the jumpsuit.
By Mjollnir
There better be SOMETHING Ghostbusters related at NYCC this year. I mean, they didn't have the demo at last year's but they had it at San Diego?! Seems kinda like an oxymoron since its WHERE the movies take place.
By Stantz84
Hey Everyone Stantz84 here. I'll see you all at the comic con it should be fun it's my first one I've ever been to. I'll be wearing my own special gear for you all to see in person. Can't wait !!!!
By Boomerjinks
Shauna and I are flying to New York for this con, should be a lot of fun! No Ecto, though. :(

I'll be there visiting Stantz84 as part of the Hug-a-Schmuck program.
By njukgb
Decided I will be in attendance- albeit on the Friday and in an official capacity.
But if you see a guy with a small recording device- a microphone- and a mic. flag with CITY TALK on it- stop by and say hello and give me some sound-bites.

The segment I produce
By Foom Man
I'll be there in my gear. When and where should we meet up?

I'm going to have a camera crew with me too, so if you guys would like to say hi to the camera that'd be awesome.
By Foom Man
If anyone is going in gear let me know. I'm going in full costume along with a camera crew for a website we work for. I'd love to get a few of us in costume doing a "We're ready to believe you" or something.

Plus, we should walk to the Hook and Ladder. It's within 3 miles, we could walk.
By AJ Quick
Mjollnir wrote:There better be SOMETHING Ghostbusters related at NYCC this year. I mean, they didn't have the demo at last year's but they had it at San Diego?! Seems kinda like an oxymoron since its WHERE the movies take place.
There was no demo ready at this point last year.

Feb - July is 6 months.

Again, anyone interested in using my not-so-accura[…]

Proton Props UK

That's strange, he gave me an entirely different r[…]

For anyone interested in seeing some of the orig[…]

Did anyone watch it?