For users in: Arizona, California, Colorado, Kansas, Nevada, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas, & Utah.
By AuroraGB
Hey there guys and gals. Haven't seen or heard from anyone in a while so I thought I'd make a post. I hope the new place is workin' for ya Richie. Just a thought but I figured we'd all go hang out somewhere sometime. Not sure when or what everyone's schedules are like but I thought I'd throw it out there. Hope everyone is doing well.
By Dr. fisk
Ok. I think the time has come that we should have a fun get-together again.

This Wednesday: Free Billiards & Diner At My Club House

Please let me know if you want to come so I can reserve the place. What time would be best for for you & what would you like me to make?

If there is anything you'd like to do this month please feel free to tell & we can plan it out.

Thanks guys :cool:
By Boomerjinks
Crix wrote:Bump.
Shaddap.

You totally missed out on us "accidentally" crashing the Parade of Lights. That was funny as hell, and we are SO going to be in it next year, you can f****g count on that.

Just ordered a new dish today for the ecto, should be here in a week or so.
By AuroraGB
To those interested. I may have a deal for us to get the GB game when it comes out. On the night of the release, there is a local game store that want's us all there to promote the game release. As payment, we will get the game for FREE. Anyone interested, post it! More details as soon as they surface.
By Boomerjinks
Rebuilding the ecto will resume this Sunday, new delicious candy shell and blinkies to heap onto the already-burdened car.

Also, who wants to go to NYC with the Ecto in June for the launch of the game and blurays?
Last edited by Boomerjinks on April 5th, 2009, 2:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
By Dr. fisk
Can’t wait to see the Ecto up and running again Kevin. And with a Magnum, that’s going to be jaw dropping to see.

Now wait ………. Us?… NYC?… For the game?… And Bluray releases?…….YES!

Now I’m going to need to save a lot of $ for this trip. Is there a plan on how we’ll do this?
By Cadeian
Well now, there's an interesting idea... I'd be in for NYC! I'll have to dig pretty far to pull the money for it outta my butt, but I'm in nonetheless!
By AuroraGB
Interesting... Hmmm... is there some kind of schedule or we just gonna find some places and just hang around? BTW also got some places here who want us for their midnight game release and they are willing to compensate us with a free copy of the game for all involved. Just FYI
By AuroraGB
So far as the Deal stands, if we do a promotion at the midnight release of GBVG, as payment all involved with get a free copy of the game. That is right now the standing arrangement. I do need an accurate number of people going so I can relay the information to the game store. If it works better too, another store has also approached me with the same deal. Once again just need to know how many people are coming so deals can be finalized.
By Crix
AuroraGB wrote:So far as the Deal stands, if we do a promotion at the midnight release of GBVG, as payment all involved with get a free copy of the game. That is right now the standing arrangement. I do need an accurate number of people going so I can relay the information to the game store. If it works better too, another store has also approached me with the same deal. Once again just need to know how many people are coming so deals can be finalized.
Somehow it just doesn't seem financially smart to give away $480 worth of games (if 8 of us show up) during a midnight release where maybe 10-20 people will show up. I hate to say it, but this isn't Halo or a Warcraft expansion.

You do realize most game stores make roughly $5 per new game they sell? That's why they push used game sales so hard.

I really don't think they were expecting to give away more than a few copies here, but I could be wrong.
By Crix
Dr. fisk wrote:We’ve told them there's about 10 of us in the group. Once we know how many us are committed on doing this, we’ll know if it’s a yes or no.
Which chain of stores are you guys in negotiations with?
By Dr. fisk
Ok, Star Fest 09 is just 2 weeks away. Who all is planning on going this year? Me & Josh are planning on fixing his car up by making it look more like a support car for the Ecto. How do u guys think we should take this, should we make a small roof rack or just have the light bar and stickers only?
cklinejr wrote:Awesome Photos.

When are we hanging out next?
Going up to Fort Collins today for Terminator, tomorrow night I say we get the D and the J(eep) together and romp around downtown. I'll send an address and a time to your phone!
By cklinejr
saw it last night, great movie!

Cool, I need to get some of the car back together, but that should be no problem. :)

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]

No issue with Spongeface keepalive and TalentCel[…]

After 2 years of this failed Walmart trap conversi[…]

Wanna play Unleashed with me?

I'm ready big man whenever you want let's goooooo.[…]