For news, reviews, videos and general topics about Ghostbusters: The Video Game, and the newer apps on Android and iOS.
By AJ Quick
Just found these.. not sure if they are known or not. Please let me know.

System Requirements:

Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Dual-core Any Intel® or AMD® or faster
RAM: 2 GB
Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® 8400 512 MB or ATI®Radeon® X1300 512 MB, Shader 3.0 Required
Sound: DirectX® 9.0c compatible
Hard Drive: 9 GB or more available hard drive space
Disc Drive: DVD-ROM drive.
Input: Keyboard and Mouse or Xbox 360® compatible controller
DirectX® 9.0c

Recommended System Requirements
CPU: Dual-core Any Intel® or AMD® or faster
RAM: 2 GB
Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® 8800 512 MB or ATI® Radeon® HD2900 512 MB, Shader 3.0 Required
Sound: DirectX® 9.0c compatible
Hard Drive: 9 GB or more available hard drive space
Disc Drive: DVD-ROM drive
Input: Keyboard and Mouse or Xbox 360® compatible controller
Direct X:DirectX® 9.0c
By rodie
With Ghostbusters action figures series 2 as an appetizer!
By Kalonthar
Interesting... Good thing I'm extremely patient (it's a complicated matter lol).

Anyway, it's nice to see the system requirements even though PC won't be my choice for the game, though I don't think I could resist buying it for the PC when it's at a cheap price.
By ROBOrob77
This may be a stupid question,but will the pc download work on a mac?
plus, if the demo is coming out soon for the pc, will it also be released on the 360 and ps3 at the same time?
By JediChris1138
YEEEEES!!!!!! I CAN USE The XBOX 360 CONTROLLER! !!!!! SWEEEEEEEEEEEEET

All that leaves now is STEREOSCOPIC 3D GAMING DRIVERS!!!!!

Plus my system is WAAAAAY above the recommended!!!!!

STOKED! STOKED! STOKED!

its getting closer!!!! I CAN NOT WAIT TO PLAY THIS CAME. I'm going to play that demo into the GROUND!!!!
By Dreamstalker
Aw hell, I'm gonna need a new graphics card (X850XT is what I have now). Better to know now though.
By spookcentral
It's not like the specs are THAT big of a secret. It's up on Atari.com for crying out loud!

http://www.atari.com/us/games/ghostbusters/dvd_rom

There's even a new screen cap or two on the page. And a new official forum, too!

However. there's no demo available for download...yet. So, while this isn't the same page AJ found, it's still a link worth checking out.
Last edited by spookcentral on January 31st, 2009, 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By spookcentral
I've been checking Atari.com fairly regularly, as I'm sure we all have, and I'm pretty sure that it wasn't there at the beginning of the week.

For those who are interested, here are all of the NEW screen shots they have on the mini-sites. Yes, that's the firehouse in the foggy background of DS image #2b (the bottom left, with Ecto-1). Enjoy!

DS
http://www.atari.com/us/images/games/GOSB/ds/1b.jpg
http://www.atari.com/us/images/games/GOSB/ds/2b.jpg

PS2/Wii
http://www.atari.com/us/images/games/GOSB/wii/6b.jpg
http://www.atari.com/us/images/games/GOSB/wii/8b.jpg

All of the others are ones we've seen before.

I'm totally digging the twisted room in PS2/Wii image #8b.
Last edited by spookcentral on February 1st, 2009, 1:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
By Nikorasu
saw all of those except for the ds screens and i gotta say it looks awesome for a ds game, i was on the fence on getting the game for the ds but now i gotta say im definitely getting it now
By spookcentral
I've noticed that at the top of the new forum, it gives an info box with the following information:
Developer: Red Fly, Terminal Reality, Zen Studios
Platform: NDS / PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / XBox 360 /Wii 360
Genre: Action
ESRB: E-T
This is the second time we've seen/heard a mention of the PSP as being one of the platforms the game is coming out on. The first being the James Barker interview.

So, does this mean that it IS going to be on the PSP, or is this simply a case of James and the forum team listing off a bunch of platforms without realizing that the game ISN’T coming out on everything?

Since there's no mini-site on Atari.com for the PSP, I would think that both mentions of the PSP are errors. I guess we'll find out come June.
By rockstar232007
spookcentral wrote:I've noticed that at the top of the new forum, it gives an info box with the following information:
Developer: Red Fly, Terminal Reality, Zen Studios
Platform: NDS / PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / XBox 360 /Wii 360
Genre: Action
ESRB: E-T
This is the second time we've seen/heard a mention of the PSP as being one of the platforms the game is coming out on. The first being the James Barker interview.

So, does this mean that it IS going to be on the PSP, or is this simply a case of James and the forum team listing off a bunch of platforms without realizing that the game ISN’T coming out on everything?

Since there's no mini-site on Atari.com for the PSP, I would think that both mentions of the PSP are errors. I guess we'll find out come June.
It must be an error, because, with the PSP's recent drop in popularity, I don think they would waste the time or the money portting GB:TVG to UMD, but it could happen if, Sony decides to go ahead with a better, stronger, and faster PSP.
By Ace2020boyd
AJ Quick wrote:
Master784 wrote:How do you hook up the 360 controller to the pc? do you need a cable?
It's USB.
or get the wireless receiver for pc use that for a mic and wireless controller and works great
By WAGB23
damn, im going to have to REALLY get my computer updated to play this.....oh well its worth it :cool:
By JediChris1138
Master, if you've already got a controller, all you need is a wireless adapter. They have them at Fry's, Best Buy Circuit City (for now) and they cost 20 bucks retail, but you can find them for cheaper:

Otherwise, you can also find controllers WITH the adapter and just use that. Works pretty well - I love using my 360 controller.

We're bringing you the latest updates to the GBFan[…]

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]

This is awesome, One time. I love reading explanat[…]

And, lastly, for now, the video that prompted me t[…]