Rock, actually, the minimates are by far the best and most successful Ghostbusters line ever produced since the original Kenner RGB toys released in the 80's. They are the best for selection, for accessories, for detail and for affordability. There is a reason they are in such demand.

These are not some schlock products with a licence on them charging premiums. This line is well thought out for maximum fan enjoyment, and they deliver. Getting hot and bothered isn't gonna help.

And about AJ selling them here, sure some of it is about the money, but everyone needs to make money to survive. It's a fact Jack. And also, by him stocking them here he is making them available for some fans who may not have a chance to find these locally. Or fans that can only find them on ebay from scalpers at ridiculously high prices prices. He's providing a good service for the community.
Rockerrob69 wrote:I'm done.
I didn't mean to piss people off. Please go back to getting excited about these!
Bull, you knew exactly what you're doing - pushing people's buttons.

Just stay out of this thread for now on, okay? You've said your piece about the Minimates.
The minimates are blowing Mattel's line out of the water. I've got all four Ghostbusters in both standard and dark uniforms, the three courtroom busters, Louis, Dana, a ton of ghosts, traps, PKE meters, giga meters, and more. They're highly poseable despite their small size, and have great detailing which is many cases is sculpted and not just painted on. With upcoming mates being Janine, Peck, Janosz, Lenny, and a Slime Blower Ray, the minimates are the best thing out there.
I (and I'm sure others here) got a 'backorder' email about those two sets. Those could be the ones that are shortpacked in the cases which is why they got taken down so soon (IIRC the same happened with the courtroom sets last wave).
I noticed a couple of things, "Possessed Janosz" is wearing what he wore when he's introduced in GB2. But i noticed on the side of the package, that he comes with the party hat from the end which I thought was weird. It would've been cool to have to have a "glowing eyes" second head, you know? . Also this set is a continuation of the GB2 Series right? I wonder why Lenny is the GB1 version? He's wearing a jacket in all his scenes in GB2. Don't get me wrong, I'm totally looking forward to this release, I just thought those couple of things were interesting. I still want to see a Hardemeyer figure
DarkSpectre wrote:I noticed a couple of things, "Possessed Janosz" is wearing what he wore when he's introduced in GB2. But i noticed on the side of the package, that he comes with the party hat from the end which I thought was weird. It would've been cool to have to have a "glowing eyes" second head, you know? . Also this set is a continuation of the GB2 Series right? I wonder why Lenny is the GB1 version? He's wearing a jacket in all his scenes in GB2. Don't get me wrong, I'm totally looking forward to this release, I just thought those couple of things were interesting. I still want to see a Hardemeyer figure
Lenny & the Subway Ghost are both from movie 1, the rest are GB2 (obviously)
WOW, another set of must-haves for me. :)
Doctor Venkman wrote:Just got an e-mail from Toys R Us... my Mayor/Subway Ghost sets are in stock and will be shipping soon. I was just charged for them.

In past waves, usually the rest of the sets come in sporadically over the next week or so and ship out accordingly.
Same.
Doctor Venkman wrote:Just got an e-mail from Toys R Us... my Mayor/Subway Ghost sets are in stock and will be shipping soon. I was just charged for them.

In past waves, usually the rest of the sets come in sporadically over the next week or so and ship out accordingly.
I got the same email as well. Do you know if its a one time shipping and tax charge, or am i gonna take a hit every time a piece of my order ships?

A new entry, thanks to an anonymous editer on IMDb[…]

Industrial Strength Velcor. Can hold 10 pounds eve[…]

Weathering your uniform?

I weathered my tru spec with various watered down […]

Complete Kit Options?

Wondering what options are out there for complete […]