Discuss the Ghostbusters Comic from IDW, as well as the now defunct Ghostbusters: Legion series.
By Ghostytheghost
Man. Even though I'm enjoying Crossing Over, I was really hoping we could get a break from the constant cross overs after this big one, and get some time alone with the prime universe.
There’s the Men in Black one, but that one’s a board game. Oh who am I kidding? A Volume 4 would be cool. (International was basically V3)

We’re getting the IDW 20/20 in January which is the Sanctum of Slime oneshot. Having a oneshot for each team would be cool too.
*NormalGamer* liked this
By mrmichaelt
Here's the preview for Crossing Over #8
https://www.facebook.com/pg/spookcentra ... 1559317045
Man. Even though I'm enjoying Crossing Over, I was really hoping we could get a break from the constant cross overs after this big one, and get some time alone with the prime universe.
Erik is on the record saying he pitched the next story and it has no multiversal/crossover component. It's really up to the powers that be now to approve it or ask for something else.
By philmorgan81
Winston Zeddemore wielding the Proton Glove Yay!
This Post Contains Spoilers
The Panel with all the Ghostbusters firing at Tiamat in a circle is just a thing of beauty. :)
Wow I can't wait to see how this wraps. Already looking forward to the SOS one shot and am hoping it is another thing to test the waters for some Ghostbusters Spin Off comics. I am also looking forward to some stories with the Core 4 Prime busters and hopefully a nice build up to the next big event what ever that may be. :) :) :)
By mrmichaelt
Hmm, perhaps my Trap-Gate theory wasn't so far off. But seems like they're going to banish pieces of her essence across the multiverse into random dimensions.
The October sales are posted and Crossing Over #7 did 3744 units in sales. A small dip from #6's 3867.
http://www.comichron.com/monthlycomicss ... 18-10.html
RGB Spirit Project

My progress slowed a bit. I have some BUD aluminu[…]

I would love to zip around Gettysburg with one of […]

Buying a 3D printer

Gearbest has a sale on the JG right now. They also[…]

Props from Etsy...

There's nothing against buying props from Etsy. H[…]