Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
By Coover5
It's fair to say that a number of us are familiar with the red haired extra in Ghostbusters. He's the one that shouts "Ghostbusters, alright! alright!" For those of you not familiar here is a video He pops up on both sides of the crowd in the finale and if I remember correctly he appears at the library when the busters are running out. I was curious if any one considered about him having a super natural back ground. I know that wasn't the intention but I think it would be interesting. He encounters the Ghostbusters as they investigate at the library and some how swaps sides of a large barricaded crowd. He actually seems like he would be a ghost you would see in RGB or EGB.
By kevinj319
You may be thinking of a different extra with dark hair who appears on the library steps as they are running away, then that same extra appears just after they exit the bank.

The red-haired guy appears in the crowd on BOTH sides of the street in front of spook central.
By lucky12
Maybe he is a Watcher. Always around to watch important events as they unfold.......granted he is a weeee bit to excited to be an unpartial being.
By loly2kn2
I love his total change of character too. When he's on one side of the street its "Ghostbusters! Alright, alright!"

The over side he is extremely camp and feminine
    GBFANS Ghostlabs light kit

When you say you only have the proton pack light k[…]

I'm not familiar with this one (is it a model?) […]

Also somewhat related question...I don't see giz[…]

Ghostbusters Day 2024

Even if Frozen Empire somehow made a billion dol[…]