For users in: Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio & Wisconsin.
By phantom50
*In Cameron voice from Ferris Bueller's Day Off*

Brett Favre, you're my hero...

CLICK ME!!!

"Nice modern logo." :o

Brock
phantom50
By Cole Funstuff
Why don't you two get back to playing "duck-duck gray duck" or whatever it is you call it...

I must say this though: I love that your state lets me pay less for school then people who actually live there. 8)

:lol:

Cole,
By jjmfdl
YEAH MAN Wiscon rules! Birthplace of the Republician Party....we're not really proud of that any more....
By SolidGoldCaddy
jjmfdl wrote:YEAH MAN Wiscon rules! Birthplace of the Republician Party....we're not really proud of that any more....
where are you from in wisconsin
By SolidGoldCaddy
Protonguy06 wrote:Madison Area.

Cole,
Oh cool. We go to madison quite a bit for work related things here and there.

Got plans for Halloween? Do you have any props or anything in the fan section?
By Cole Funstuff
I'm from Madison, but I now go to school in Minneapolis so I'm never around during Halloween. Plus State Street isn't fun anymore...

Cole,
By SolidGoldCaddy
Protonguy06 wrote:I'm from Madison, but I now go to school in Minneapolis so I'm never around during Halloween. Plus State Street isn't fun anymore...

Cole,
Thats what I heard. My friends used to go and now he said its rediculous. Its too crowded and everyone else from surrounding colleges come to madison for halloween from what I understand.
By SolidGoldCaddy
Protonguy06 wrote:It's so sad that there are only 4 ghost heads in the great 'ole cheese state...

Cole,
Yeah, its ok though, it makes your costume that much more special on Halloween!

It would be cool to roll with a few other guys or girls out all as GBrs though. Me and my girl are going this year. If you dont have plans and dont mind the drive, you are always welcome to come with us. We are NOT doing a bar contest this year, just because the pack wouldnt survive.
By gunza
<---- WI
By SolidGoldCaddy
gunza wrote:<---- WI
What part? Why arent you on the GB map?

Im going to guess milwaukee or madison. Just how it goes....
By keoni
im illinois but im close to wisconsin. 12 miles from the southwest boarder to be exact. and an hour and a half south of madison. i wanted to go to school there so bad but they're asswipes and wouldnt accept my application.... bastards. but im still a badger fan even though they wouldnt even let me apply
By gunza
yes milwaukee. i didnt update my profile since the site was updated. fixed it now though.
By minnesotaghost
NateStone wrote:<--- Wisconsin as well, La Crosse though.
You are near me!!!
By SolidGoldCaddy
minnesotaghost wrote:
NateStone wrote:<--- Wisconsin as well, La Crosse though.
You are near me!!!
Not for a few days when "the bridge was out"
By NateStone
Just as fast for me to take 90 to winona when the bridge was out. Prefer that route anyway. Girlfriend goes to Winona state so I am over that way quite a bit actually.
By SolidGoldCaddy
NateStone wrote:Just as fast for me to take 90 to winona when the bridge was out. Prefer that route anyway. Girlfriend goes to Winona state so I am over that way quite a bit actually.
Still, it was a cool bridge. I thought so anyway. I worked over there for the Lacrosse store for a bit and grew to love the place. I have a soft spot for college towns and old brick and metal downtowns.
By NateStone
I definitely don't mind the place... Been here almost all of my life, so it gets old at times, but I am going on 23 years old so there is plenty to keep me busy around here. Between all the college girls in town and the plethora of bars lining downtown, there is never a dull moment. Now I just need a job that isn't 3rd shift, it really cuts into my drinking time...
By SolidGoldCaddy
We were in Eau Claire last night for a family gathering, and I have to say, it has nothing on LaCrosse. Still the same type of atmosphere, but the frequency of bars was alot less. Lots of liquor ads on billboards though, hmm.

got a link? It appears that some time today[…]

I love that. I actually think a better version of […]

Afterlife Ecto Goggles Build

Thank you for posting this information. This is a[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]