I'm definitely down for one too!
This is awesome. I will be following this very closely. Now only if someone can eliminate the finger scroll and have the lights and sounds work off the same buttons as the wings. Definitely interested in a sound kit whenever available.
BluesSinger212 liked this
Mike Witt wrote:This is awesome. I will be following this very closely. Now only if someone can eliminate the finger scroll and have the lights and sounds work off the same buttons as the wings. Definitely interested in a sound kit whenever available.

Dave's kit does this! It really is that fantastic!
hey guys

here are the prototype circuits for my new "matty PKE soundmodding", calls "PKEnhanced v1.1."...
:-)
the design of the circuit needs some improvements, but for testing it´s enough...
i did it for the first time :-D

today i started a small soundtest, if the circuit is working without bugs... and it works !!!! YEAH :-)
here is a small demonstration:

the next steps are to order many speaker, wires, connectors and soundchips...
if i get enough of them, i will start a first small run...
My absolute pleasure given your commitment to bringing us what Matty should have back in 2010.. Like I said in an earlier post, while the mold and visual effects are spot on, the audio effects were/are a major disappointment to me.

One question I do have, and please take this with a grain of salt.. Does the stage 1 and 2 SFX sound a little tinny in-person? I can't tell through the YouTube clips. Likely super difficult to extract those effects compared to the wings up sound effects which were super clear in GB1.
PKEnhanced (Matty PKE Soundmod - Prototype Test...

Hi guys
All parts are installed now.
Here is the first test...
It works good, but sometimes the wings blocks...
Will check it.
And there is a small "klick" when the wings are moving. Its the gnd spring..
Will check It too..

And i will do a stress test for the next days.

If it works good, ill redesign the circuit and order the first run
Ill keep you up to date...

zeta otaku liked this

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]