For the various Ghostbusters Cartoon series. Real Ghostbusters, Extreme Ghostbusters and more!
By timeware
Voltrons been pretty impressive.
They recently put back up He-man so it's going to interesting to see if Dreamworks picks up the rights to that reboot, and possibly Bravestarr, maybe She-Ra. They may surprise us and combine the series into one long story arc.

Start it off with a movie then split it into separate series. Would be fun to see!
By timeware
Kind of disappointed with that one. Looking forward to it really, just not surprised it got canceled with ATC's box office results. Does anyone know if Netflix is in talk with dream works to do a Real Ghostbusters reboot like they are with She-Ra?
By mrmichaelt
I think it was a calculated decision to focus on the animated movie then revisit the series at a later time, irregardless of how the 2016 movie performed.

Why DreamWorks? I would think Sony Pictures Animation and Imageworks would be working on a theoretical RGB reboot.
By robbritton
Yeah, I got the impression Ivan was keen to have the series back under his creative control, and the animated movie was a statement move on his part to do that. With that decision, it became the priority over any TV versions.
*NormalGamer* liked this
By philmorgan81
Yeah I really hope that the Animated film really blows the minds of the General Audience and Hardcore Fans. I am also hoping that the comic series continues Post Crossing Over. I just want good things to keep working for the franchise so it gives Ecto Force more positive momentum to becoming a reality. :) :) :)
By timeware
I think it was a calculated decision to focus on the animated movie then revisit the series at a later time, irregardless of how the 2016 movie performed.

Why DreamWorks? I would think Sony Pictures Animation and Imageworks would be working on a theoretical RGB reboot.
Troll Hunters and Voltron were largely successful. Kind of figured if they were they were gearing towards anything to do with Netflix they'd work with them on some projects.
By mrmichaelt

Troll Hunters and Voltron were largely successful. Kind of figured if they were they were gearing towards anything to do with Netflix they'd work with them on some projects.
Got. Agreed. I think maybe 3-4 years ago, Sony Pictures Animation inked a similar deal with Netflix for original content. So I was surprised they didn't contract Ecto Force on Netflix out of the gate. Plus, that seems like a viable place to go. The original animation series on Netflix alone are slowly expanding.
*NormalGamer* liked this
By timeware
I've enjoyed some of them. Their anime is a hit or miss but i'm interested in seeing if She-Ra sets up the live action film. I'm hoping Allan Oppenheimer gets to reprise his role as Skeletor.
By Kingpin
He hasn't voice acted in about four years, they might decide to go with someone new for Skeletor, if ole' bone head even makes an appearance in the new series.

On a semi-related note: Only 8 days to Voltron season 6!

"In fact the only time in Ghostbusters histor[…]

My nephew Tucker is a big Harry Potter fan. He ema[…]

GB Fans wand kit in 80% wand

Hey all, I'm in the process of modding a spiri[…]

At the end of the day a far more apt use would b[…]