By venkman71
I have three of the incandescent kits and they're gorgeous. I haven't done any battery life tests yet but I tested one out and daaaaaaaaaaaamn it'e like velvet for your eyes.
By livewire008
Turns out I am missing a part... the smaller aluminium side knob (part E-21 in the instructions). Of course, it's the only knob the shop here doesn't sell, haha. I'm not salty about it; I'll take one missing structurally non-essential part over several broken parts. Seems like I had pretty good luck with my kit.

So far, the defects haven't been anything I couldn't work around.. One of the holes in the N-Filter had a small chip in it. I filled it in with some bondo putty and painted over it. Probably the hardest thing has been getting the blue power cell window to fit... I didn't want to grind too much out of the cavity so I dremeled it as flat as I could and cut the blue lens down to fit.

I have some thinking to do about the trigger box... I'm not sure what I'm going to cut/sand down; the opening of the trigger box, or the piece its supposed to plug into, because my copies don't plug into each other the way it appears they are supposed to, and they don't overlap enough to just glue it as it.

The other outstanding issue I'm seeing is the clear wand tip doesn't fit down into the barrel of the wand. Am I missing a step here? Going by the instructions, it looks like it's just supposed to slide in + glue together.

Even if I could just glue it (which I can't because they *just* don't fit and there's no overlap for gluing) it's too long as is. Am I supposed to cut this down to the first recessed ring, or something?
By halliwax
my buddy just got his delivered from anovos. i dont know if you guys are aware of the shipping issues anovos has had in the star wars community.. a lot of people paid years ago and havent received anything. my buddy is happy be bought this pack setup on black friday and it was delivered today.

i came on here searching for the spacer mounts that go between the frame and the pack. nick-a-tron use to make them but it seems he has retired? what a shame, wicked nice guy.

anyone have any sources for "hockey puck" Gb1 spacers? any advice is greatly appreciated
By livewire008
In case anyone was wondering; my acrylic tube wouldn't fit into the barrel because upon closer inspection, it had a lot of "slop" around the cut line, and it was slightly warped so it wasn't even circular... I ground it out with a reamer, and cleaned that up with a round file. Perfect fit now.

The trigger box not fitting is still a real issue. I think I'm just going to kiss *a little* off the fitting sides on the instrument bar with a rotary tool, and it should friction fit nicely.

I have most of the kit painted/together that I can have together... aside from a couple pre-drilled holes not matching up (like the motherboard, and the wand base plate) I've very happy with this kit. Just waiting on a couple misc fittings (and my missing side knob from Anovos) and it'll be cosmetically finished. In the meantime, I can stare at it and think about how I'm going to mount the electronics.

If I was just putting the stock kit together and not replacing all the fittings and installing electronics, I'd be done already. Got it exactly a week ago and only worked about 2 hours a night on it.
my buddy just got his delivered from anovos. i dont know if you guys are aware of the shipping issues anovos has had in the star wars community.. a lot of people paid years ago and havent received anything. my buddy is happy be bought this pack setup on black friday and it was delivered today.
Your friend is extremely lucky... with the Black Friday code, he should have gotten this for about $620. I would have gladly paid the $20 extra not to have waited two years.

Hmm, I wonder if Erik and co. will incorporate a v[…]

I was joking, I don’t really need to know.

Looks like the full page https://twitter.com/TomW[…]

Ebay Cel Identifcation Forum

Love that cell of Peter from Citizen Ghost! Not[…]