Post up anything that you may be looking for, and someone might be able to help you.
By Pitbull
Looking for gbfans powercell kit. If anyone has one laying around please contact me

Thanks,Mike
By ccv66
I'm sure if the price is right people would yank them out of there pack and sell them to you.. so I don't know if topics get locked just because they idle to long or at person request.. might be worth messaging spongeface to see if he has any incandescent kits left. LEDs are better in alot of ways but the incandescent are more accurate, especially power cell , it should be smoother
By Pitbull
I'm sure if the price is right people would yank them out of there pack and sell them to you.. so I don't know if topics get locked just because they idle to long or at person request.. might be worth messaging spongeface to see if he has any incandescent kits left. LEDs are better in alot of ways but the incandescent are more accurate, especially power cell , it should be smoother
I would get the incandescent kit but it won't work well with sponges cyclotron tvg light kit I'll be using it with. I thing sponge is not around at the moment I been trying to message him on a few items for about a week with no response. Hes probably very busy
By ccv66
I'm sure Halloween time is hectic for all the prop guys. The tvg lights are a cool feature and I think your right, believe there's a volt difference between the two. Best of luck to hunting one down
By Pitbull
I'm sure Halloween time is hectic for all the prop guys. The tvg lights are a cool feature and I think your right, believe there's a volt difference between the two. Best of luck to hunting one down
I appreciate everything thanks so much.
By abaka
If you pay shipping, I'll sell mine for $100. I'm in UK though. Is it just the powercell board you need or do you also need the cyclotron lights as they might be more difficult for me to remove from my pack.

C
RGB Spirit Project

My progress slowed a bit. I have some BUD aluminu[…]

I would love to zip around Gettysburg with one of […]

Buying a 3D printer

Gearbest has a sale on the JG right now. They also[…]

Props from Etsy...

There's nothing against buying props from Etsy. H[…]