Post up anything that you may be looking for, and someone might be able to help you.
By Mercedesslr
Hi guys I'm new around here however I've been wanting to buy a proton pack, a GB2 one in particular unless someone has a screen accurate GB1 for sale at a fair price. I've only seen/heard of two builders so far. Bob's prop shop but I've seen where people said stay away not sure why though. I saw another on eBay by recast replications but again no clue on his history. If anyone can point me in the right direction it would be appricated.

I also saw the avios Egon hero pack but that's sold out and $3000 which is up there.
By Kingpin
Bob's prop shop but I've seen where people said stay away not sure why though.
Bob has built his shop and reputation on work stolen from other prop builders (commonly referred to as "recasting"), and utilising members of the community who have been banned for committing similar acts. In addition to ripping off other people's work, his parts in the past have been noted to be poor and either misshapen or the incorrect size.

For more details on Bob and his products, please take a look at this topic:

Bob's Prop Shop - Videobob - Robert (Bob) Moseley

Speaking of Bob's shady associates, I believe "Recast Replications" is a variation psydonym for "Recast Relics", AKA Raine Moreno:

Suggestions on getting a refund from an eBay conman?
Bob's Prop Shop - Videobob - Robert (Bob) Moseley

The poster of the first topic showed Raine's wares, which were poor quality and shoddily put together - which in itself would be enough of a warning bell. The fact he's a noted associate of Bob is an even bigger warning bell.

I would advise avoiding both of them at all costs.
I also saw the avios Egon hero pack but that's sold out and $3000 which is up there.
The Pack by Anovos Proton Pack is a far better option to consider, however, there have been teething issues noted with the Anovos kit, ranging from "soft" casting details, poorly-detailed instructions, damaged parts and questionable material choices (reports note a plastic motherboard rather than a metal one). The kits have also been subjected to significant delays.

An alternate name I would currently recommend is Ben of Kent, although it should be noted that he resides in the U.K., which will increase costs due to import costs and taxes.
deadderek, Mercedesslr liked this
By Mercedesslr
Thanks for all the help. I found him and see what you guys mean how it’s a kit. Problem is I really suck at kits and painting. I’m good at Lego though. Any ideas if anyone could assemble one? Or atleast do the paint work, electronics and complex stuff? I don’t mind having to screw in stuff or add electronics if it’s strait forward just not sodering. Again thank you times 100000 for all the help your giving this newbie.
RGB Spirit Project

My progress slowed a bit. I have some BUD aluminu[…]

I would love to zip around Gettysburg with one of […]

Buying a 3D printer

Gearbest has a sale on the JG right now. They also[…]

Props from Etsy...

There's nothing against buying props from Etsy. H[…]