Looking great! Don’t let the thrower intimidate you, if you’ve come this far you can go further. I was nervous about the thrower too but once I started I had a blast building it. It’s hands down what I’m most proud of on my pack.
Man that looks awesome! I have spoken to Ben multiple times the last few weeks and he is in no position to build me a pack! I am hopeful I will have one built by him and headed my way in time for my Halloween party and Disneyland Halloween this October! I am keeping my fingers crossed! I am in no position to build one of these myself, as I don't have the time nor the craftsmanship LOL. Keep up the great work on the pack!
Man that looks awesome! I have spoken to Ben multiple times the last few weeks and he is in no position to build me a pack! I am hopeful I will have one built by him and headed my way in time for my Halloween party and Disneyland Halloween this October! I am keeping my fingers crossed! I am in no position to build one of these myself, as I don't have the time nor the craftsmanship LOL. Keep up the great work on the pack!
Sadly Ben no longer sells fully built packs, only the kits. Honest I have NO skills, never used a drill or dremel in my life, If I can do it you can! give it a shot
Rest of tubes now on, hardest part of the build so far getting the blue tube to bend on the top bit of the Ion arm ...
Next stage is the wand once i figure out where to start ha, ordering electronics end of the month

I was worried about bending the green tube on the wand when I built my Anovos kit, because I didn't want it to kink, so I heated it up with a hairdryer to soften up the plastic a bit... Helped a lot! When I got to attaching tubes to the pack itself, I ordered colored tubes from the GBFans shop... It was a much softer, rubbery material, and they all bent nicely without any need to heat them.
Rest of tubes now on, hardest part of the build so far getting the blue tube to bend on the top bit of the Ion arm ...
Next stage is the wand once i figure out where to start ha, ordering electronics end of the month

I was worried about bending the green tube on the wand when I built my Anovos kit, because I didn't want it to kink, so I heated it up with a hairdryer to soften up the plastic a bit... Helped a lot! When I got to attaching tubes to the pack itself, I ordered colored tubes from the GBFans shop... It was a much softer, rubbery material, and they all bent nicely without any need to heat them.
nice idea about heating up the tube, will try this when I do the wand. May in future upgrade to the GB fans blue tube
Your build continues to get better and better with every update and gives me confidence that when I start my own (soon, only been planning it for 10 years!) I will be able to do it justice!

Looking forward to your future updates :)
thank you!, honestly go for it. I have ZERO experience with a drill or DIY. This has been all new experience for me too. If I can do it anyone can.
Added the Cyclotron and Powerbar lenses, spot of superglue that I made a little mess with. But I plan on weathering the pack later so hopefully can cover most of it up.
Also got the Crank Knob in place, it spins but its purely cosmetic no function. Added foam to the top of the motherboard , I put the DANGER sticker too high so had to make the foam thinner than It's meant to be oh well :P
NEW GB MOVIE SUMMER 2020!

Cast them kids as different roles and I wouldn't m[…]

I'm pretty sure they can always have a new one c[…]

I know how my post sounds and I also used to thi[…]

New Diamond Select Figures

Delete please.