Post up anything that you may be looking for, and someone might be able to help you.
By Extremer2099
First time builder, looking for a Proton Gun Bargraph. I've purchased the light kit from GBFans, but still need the graph. No access to a 3D printer. Help!

Like this:

Any help or pointers to where I can get this would be appreciated.
Thanks!
Adam
By Extremer2099
Look up Spogeface’s bar graph bezel in the for sale section. Was made to work with the GBFans wand kit
Thanks! I've reached out to SpongeFace for that and something else he makes haha
By Venkman's Swagger
Look up Spogeface’s bar graph bezel in the for sale section. Was made to work with the GBFans wand kit
Thanks! I've reached out to SpongeFace for that and something else he makes haha
You’re welcome!! His stuff is amazing and his service is just as good too
By MUSTIAN
I'm looking for the same. I need something to defuse my Jupiter light kit LEDs into segments. I have the Spongeface bezel. I need something more like freely or throwing chicken's pre production bezel. I haven't heard back from either so I think I'm going to try and use aluminum shielding tape and see if I can space a graph equally to get the same effect.
By Kingpin
Some folks have used the side plastic of a CD case to diffuse the LED lights, especially as it has a series of lines molded into it, which make it look more like the bargraphs on the Super Hero Pack. :)
[SPOILERS] NEW GB MOVIE SUMMER 2020!

As I said before, his dates don't line up well. H[…]

In the book, Ghostbusters: The Ultimate Visual His[…]

Well, It's 11:30 Sunday night. I gotta be up for w[…]

Proton Stream 2

I would love to do this as well. I have the gbfan […]