Discuss the upcoming movie to be released in 2020 and directed by Jason Reitman.
By RealGhostbusterJay
I think a Lego game coming will be nice. I don't think were going to get a new video game for the new film. Most movie games don't happen like they did previously. There's in universe games like Battlefront, Fallen Order Star Wars wise, Spider-Man for Marvel wise etc. We don't really get direct movie tie in's often so a Lego fun game with all film characters from 1, 2, 2020, ATC would be fun.
robbritton, Alphagaia liked this
By Scum
My 3 year old and I are foaming at the mouth for more playmobil sets.
robbritton liked this
By robbritton
I hear that. My dream world would feature a full gamut of all movie and cartoon Ectos by Playmobil! They’ve been magic so far.
Scum liked this
By Scum
I hear that. My dream world would feature a full gamut of all movie and cartoon Ectos by Playmobil! They’ve been magic so far.
Filled my heart with joy when he asked me why the RGB sets didn’t come with cartoon ghosts. He was also very confused as to why they make terror dogs but not Gozer. We actually switched the heads of the mummy and grim reaper to make it. Lol he’s a real chip off the old block!
robbritton liked this

Here's a link of Part 2 of my Video Game lets pl[…]

https://media0.giphy.com/media/3o7btWMurfV7OeRBpC[…]

Word is that Adam Savage worked on a few props f[…]

Hi. Thank you for your excellent tips for the ghos[…]