Just got my suit in, ahead of schedule. It's exactly what I was hoping for. Perfect color. Fabric is heavy duty, just as people have said, and patches are great. The leg hose attachment fits my GB Fans hose perfectly. I don't need to go into much more on it, as I'd be rehashing praise from other posts in the thread. Just rest easy that these are the suits to buy. I can't wait to put an order in for a GB 2 charcoal later this year.

One thing I want to caution people on is washing the suit if you have a hose connector attached. I decided to follow the wash instructions on the tag, and even turned it inside out just to give the leg hose and patches extra protection. Sadly, the leg hose ripped half-off and tore the fabric a little in the process.

I don't have a large enough sink to make hand washing practical, but I'd recommend that for anyone that doesn't have a reinforced leg hose, like the one Todd Cook sells, that includes a backing piece for the other side of the fabric to avoid any tearing accidents.

If Magnoli sees this, thank you for providing the suit I've wanted to own since I was 5 years old. The only critique I'd offer is to include some modified washing instructions (small postcard or paper included in the packaging, since I think the tags are sewn before in before the hose is attached. That, or think about including a reinforced backing plate like Todd Cook offers.

I've included a couple of pictures, not to just show the leg hose attachment tearing off, but I thought they were great examples to show how the color changes in different lighting. One is using natural light, and the other a warmer light.
Indy Magnoli liked this
Wanted to show an example of Indy's GB 2 charcoal suit. Came in the mail a few weeks back, well ahead of schedule.

Made exactly to the measurements I provided, as I went back to double check. I also made a special request to use the GB1 patch on the arm, which was accommodated.

There was a fabric change since it's original release, and it's now a very heavy duty feeling duck cotton fabric. If you plan on wearing this suit a lot in warm weather, keep that in mind. It was great at an event this week, as the weather was around 50 degrees F. It kept me perfectly comfortable.

Thanks to Indy and his team for another great product!
djsparky wrote: January 17th, 2024, 2:26 am Was that suit “fitted” “baggy” “loose”? Etc?
My suit was ordered fitted. I ordered it fitted so I could lose some weight and give it a bit more room. Just haven't lost the weight yet. With the waste straps being adjustable, it was pretty forgiving in the gut area.

A few things on how I did my sizing from that charcoal suit: I accidentally over-measured my sleeve length by a couple of inches, so the sleeves look a little more bunched than normal. If you are on the larger end of the scale, add an extra inch or two to the torso and hip measurements to avoid any potential wedgie issues and give you more wiggle room to kneel down or bend over. Just remember to decrease your leg length measurement by however much you add to the torso length, otherwise the legs will be way too long.

Trivia, callbacks etc I noticed so far *Cover A *[…]

Matty Trap - Replace Pedal?

Has anyone successfully transferred the pedal elec[…]

Any idea when you might get the Goggle metallic la[…]

Be careful removing the Hasbro weathering using […]