Lot of updates, weather finally cooled down enough in Southern California to be able to do some painting over the last few days. But first I tackled the last few things I needed to do on the shell, drill the mounting holes, mouse hole, striations and mark and rivet the injector tube bracket.
I took a look at all the packs that still have the mounting bracket on their injector tubes and based my positioning off that. Luckily I had two rivets left in my hardware box that were the perfect fit, the heads are a little larger than what they used on the screen used packs but I'm fine with it. I riveted the bracket to the tubes but went with two 10-32 socket cap screws and nuts to mount to the shell, just in case they ever need to be taken off this will make it much easier.
After that I moved onto the striations seen on the Murray and Spengler packs above the power cell. I guesstimated the spacing as best I could and then drilled my mounting holes to match the spengler pack including the empty hole. I used a blade (whcih jumped on me on the lowest one) and then a file to make the lines.
Then it was on to the rest of the mounting holes and mouse hole, I added the empty mounting holes seen on the pack here too. I used a step bit to start the mouse hole and then dremeled it until the fit was perfect.