So I recently purchased the GBFans Amplified Sound Board and the proton gun/wand light kit, I wanted to get the Pack light kit but it is on special order and I want to get my pack done asap.

I was going to go the route of using an Arduino light and sound set up but got to a point where it was just more annoying than anything. I have a set of Adafruit NeoPixel Jewels for the Cyclotron and 2 NeoPixel Sticks for the Powercell (Both have Power, GND, and Data connections), as well as an LED for the N-Filter. Is it possible to get those to work with the Amplified Sound Board?
Bilat wrote: January 24th, 2021, 2:05 pm I ran into the same problem and I reached out to spongefacemcgee. I ended up purchasing this from him.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Incandescent-B ... 890.l49292

Not sure if this is what is you are looking for. Forgive me I'm new at this!
Ya not sure what to do really, I know they mention that the board works with other light kits, just not sure how easy it would be to connect my adafruit lights.
Bilat wrote: January 24th, 2021, 2:35 pm The one I purchased plugs into sound board sold on GBFans store. They were both developed by spongeface.
Would get that one you linked if I could lol but it's $147.49 Canadian lol, if I cannot figure out a way to get the lights to work I may have to wait and get the proton light kit lol.
    long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]