Check out this exclusive just posted to Entertainment Weekly's website. Bill Murray reacts to the Ghostbusters Afterlife Mini-Puft clip with Ivan Reitman.

Source EW.com
RedSpecial, Kingpin, Mruss317 and 3 others liked this
It's amusing but Murray's "it's like the original, right?" felt off. Like he's just unsure. I don't feel this clip screams original GB to me or anything, but from the clips we've seen it's at least trying. Humor is not just in your face. Maybe not subtle but it has that sarcastic tone. Still every clip makes me more interested in seeing it which is not something I can say about every movie.
Even if he is just playing along, it’s still a big deal that he’s participating. This clip and saying positive things in interviews about the movie are a 180 from what we saw years ago.

There’s a segment of the population who’s first question is about Bill Murray every time Ghostbusters is brought up. Putting this out there as a sort of stamp of approval could resonate with those people.
deadderek, Kingpin liked this
VenomSymbiote wrote:It's amusing but Murray's "it's like the original, right?" felt off. Like he's just unsure. I don't feel this clip screams original GB to me or anything, but from the clips we've seen it's at least trying. Humor is not just in your face. Maybe not subtle but it has that sarcastic tone. Still every clip makes me more interested in seeing it which is not something I can say about every movie.
Given how it's edited and how marketing works, we don't know for sure his comment was a real-time reaction to the specific mini puft clip. He might have watched a wider section of the movie and they pulled the line which works best as a Murray endorsement.
deadderek liked this

I ordered mine in fall of 2019. Still waiting. I r[…]

'62 Cadillac was posted on Kijiji in Saskatchewan[…]

First official Ghostbusters: Afterlife t-shirt spo[…]

Good thought. I could add a fuse in there just in […]