Discuss the upcoming 4th movie, Ghostbusters: Frozen Empire to be released in March 2024.
Bison256 wrote: March 27th, 2023, 5:50 pm
timeware wrote: March 27th, 2023, 5:09 pm They've been to Walmart already. That's just left over merchandise from last year.
National Lampoon's Vacation? Walley World was the Disney Land stand in the Griswold's were driving to. The park scenes were flimed at this Six Flags park (I think).
I know. Lol. Some people I know often refer to walmart as wally world. .
deadderek liked this
Unknown if this is GB-related, but this past Friday, Leavesden issued a notification there would be filming out on the back lot between March 27 to March 31 involving high level film lighting, use of controlled SFX (special effects), atmospheric smoke, flame effects, bangs, and general production filming noise.
https://www.watfordobserver.co.uk/leisu ... ing-bangs/
Kingpin wrote: March 27th, 2023, 11:27 am
deadderek wrote: March 27th, 2023, 7:44 am 2. Now I'm nervous and waiting on a response back to see if what I want to post will ruffle feathers. Standby Alphy.
If you're not certain if something's controversial, contact the mod team. That would've been the approach to go with, rather than vagueposting here.
I didn't vaguepost intentionally. I forgot to copy and post a link out of excitement. Then not too long after it was brought to my attention the way I found out the info might not be okay. You will note I don't regularly post "check this out" followed by nothing.
mrmichaelt wrote:Unknown if this is GB-related, but this past Friday, Leavesden issued a notification there would be filming out on the back lot between March 27 to March 31 involving high level film lighting, use of controlled SFX (special effects), atmospheric smoke, flame effects, bangs, and general production filming noise.
https://www.watfordobserver.co.uk/leisu ... ing-bangs/
While there's always the possibility of it being another production, I'd like to assume it's for GB4. :)
Yeah, it's super weird and feels like a need for attention, to be honest. As if you want us to guess and initiate interest, just like the announcement when you found some photos from an unused scene with Paul Rudd was near a dog house, where you build it up and even gave a 'release' date.

You had multiple posts after your latest 'find' to explain why you hesitate, but want to do with with PM's when the information was already on your Facebook and Twitter, as if you want people to find it there.

I hope I'm wrong and that's not the case, but that's how it comes off as of right now.
Kingpin, Corey91 liked this
Very glad you guys feel that way. Please feel free to PM me if you need/want some clarification. Because Christ you're just misremembering on a couple things. For the love of Gozer we don't need this thread locked again.
deadderek wrote: March 28th, 2023, 12:12 am I didn't vaguepost intentionally. I forgot to copy and post a link out of excitement. Then not too long after it was brought to my attention the way I found out the info might not be okay. You will note I don't regularly post "check this out" followed by nothing.
I still think a lot of this could've gone a lot smoother if you'd gotten in contact with the Mod team like I'd asked.

In future I'd suggest if one of the cast has posted that they're in the UK, and they've given some indication what hotel they're staying at... Then it'd be best if we post as few identifying details as possible to where they're staying.
The town where she's staying? That might be okay, but the name of the specific hotel definitely should be redacted, even if other places don't bother redacting that info... I feel not posting it here is good practice.
Davideverona wrote: March 28th, 2023, 2:42 am And looks like someone stole some of McKenna belongings while she was staying at that hotel. She's searching for help trough her Facebook profile.
That's awful. :sigh:
mrmichaelt wrote: March 28th, 2023, 6:24 am
deadderek wrote: March 28th, 2023, 12:12 am While there's always the possibility of it being another production, I'd like to assume it's for GB4. :)
I wouldn't be against seeing another exterior night bust.
Especially if the backdrop is an amusement park.
Take it with a pinch of salt perhaps, but Countdown City Geekcast on Facebook is reporting that Mckenna Grace, Finn Wolfhard and Logan Kim were among the first to try out the new Ghostbusters VR thing in Wandsworth, which if true would be pretty strong evidence all three are in London right now!
And here is the link if anyone is interested:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... 3764075110

THEY AIN’T ‘FRAID OF NO GHOSTS!👻
#GhostbustersAfterlife stars McKenna Grace, Finn Wolfhard, and Logan Kim were among the firsts to play the all new #GhostbustersVRAcademy at the Gravity Activity Entertainment Center in the UK. Join them by finding a #Hologate location nearest you by going to Hologate.com/locations

#Ghostbusters #VR #Ecto1 #ProtonPack #GB4 #GhostbustersFirehouse #Firehouse
Alphagaia wrote: March 29th, 2023, 12:48 am And here is the link if anyone is interested:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... 3764075110

THEY AIN’T ‘FRAID OF NO GHOSTS!👻
#GhostbustersAfterlife stars McKenna Grace, Finn Wolfhard, and Logan Kim were among the firsts to play the all new #GhostbustersVRAcademy at the Gravity Activity Entertainment Center in the UK. Join them by finding a #Hologate location nearest you by going to Hologate.com/locations

#Ghostbusters #VR #Ecto1 #ProtonPack #GB4 #GhostbustersFirehouse #Firehouse
Thanks Alpha, no idea how I managed to forget to include the link there! Right old genius over here! :D
I don’t understand how that Logan Kim kid didn’t book like every job in town after Afterlife. He almost stole the movie.

I think he’s going to be a star. Kid has charisma. He’s super likeable. Even in interviews he was a pro.

With the exception of Finn Wolfhard, the casting for Afterlife was amaze balls. Carrie Coon is always awesome. Paul Rudd is like the most charming man in the world, Mckenna Grace? Gave a legit performance as Phoebe. Like the other kid actors? They are mostly just acting like themselves. Grace is putting on an actual performance. Celeste was super likeable. And the aforementioned Logan Kim who was kinda adorable. I wanted to pinch his cheeks.

But I think Wolfhard was a huge mistake casting wise. The Stranger Things connection..& he’s not super likable.
DancingToaster liked this
To be fair, he wasn't given a lot to do.
Maybe because Afterlife was Phoebe's story: discovering who she was, affirming herself in front of the world, finding out an heavy legacy put on her (her family's) shoulders. She starts as a nerdy girl, in the end she raise up as a Spengler.

Maybe in the next one Trevor will have a more established role.
Alphagaia, DancingToaster, RedSpecial and 2 others liked this
Davideverona wrote: March 29th, 2023, 2:36 pm To be fair, he wasn't given a lot to do.
Maybe because Afterlife was Phoebe's story: discovering who she was, affirming herself in front of the world, finding out an heavy legacy put on her (her family's) shoulders. She starts as a nerdy girl, in the end she raise up as a Spengler.

Maybe in the next one Trevor will have a more established role.
While Phoebe and Podcast are my favorite of the younger new characters, I don't dislike Trevor. He's a pretty realistic awkward teenager with weird family circumstances.
I never really watched ST, so that didn't affect the character for me, but I guess it could be weird for fans of the series.

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]