The latest updates to the Ghostbusters Fans site.
By GBFans
We're bringing you the latest updates to the GBFans.com Shop. We've had a few changes in the past week and wanted to let you know!

Here are the newest products, and products that have recently come back in stock:

Pack: ALICE LC-1 Replica Pack Frame - In Stock!

Uniform: No Ghost 1 Style Patch - In Stock!

Pack: Aluminum Mounting Brackets - In Stock!

Pack: Clear Acrylic Tube with Frosting - In Stock!

If there are any items you need specifically, or want to be notified about, please add products to your wishlist. The wishlist can be found here: http://www.gbfans.com/shop/wishlist/

You can also reply here with any questions!
gman666 wrote: January 5th, 2022, 6:21 pm Hello,

I understand there is one person but why is shipping so long on in stock items?

Thanks!

Greg
This question is covered by the Store FAQ:
Q: Why will it take so long to ship in stock items?

A: As mentioned in a previous Frequently Asked Question, we ship items in the order in which they were received. The GBFans.com Shop has a sophisticated shopping cart system that queues customer's orders and generates an expected ship date. This ship date takes into account all other customer's orders and determines your place in the line. If shipping dates are estimated to be several days, weeks or months into the future, this means we have a large number of other customers who are also waiting on orders. The GBFans.com Shop is a small business, we do not have a large shipping department. One person works to handle all aspects of the Shop including research, development, production, ordering, custom orders, customer service, accounting, support and shipping. Your patience is appreciated. We always provide an estimated shipping date before you place your order. We strive to beat the estimated ship date whenever possible.
Plus the store had double it's normal amount of orders last Halloween because of the new movie.
gman666,

I passed 2 orders recently. One on December 11th and the second December 17th for a total around 4 digits... Between each order, the order ID is increasing by 103. So, in probably 6 days, they got 102 orders? Is that possible? Maybe... Could you imagine how long is it to pack 102 order by hand (Including the backlog and B/O stuff) (even if it's just half ...) AJ's doing is best and have probably to manage the inventory and pass orders to fill the shop.

That said, my 2 orders estimated shipment day was March 22nd.

First order shipment day is now February 7th and second March 18th.

Be patient, it will be faster than expected. And Halloween is in 10 months, just relax.

It's really frustrating (I can imagine) to see guys every weeks to complaining about shipping delays. AJ's doing is best and I'm sure he has something else to do with his 10 fingers as well.

:crunch: To AJ and the team!
Kingpin, tobycj, AJ Quick liked this

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]