For news, reviews, videos and general topics about Ghostbusters: The Video Game, and the newer apps on Android and iOS.
While i was looking through ghostbusters tvg remastered's hotel level code i found a string who name was b_NPCRescue0 so i looked the code for the string and found some coordinates so i replaced the player's coordinates with the strings coordinates and teleported here

So i changed some values from 0 to 1 through code and teleported myself out of the room and this happened
zeta otaku, sil, LouisZeddemore and 1 others liked this
zeta otaku wrote: August 22nd, 2022, 7:21 pm That would have been interesting once or twice, but man would that get frustrating if it was on multiple levels and you had to rescue 5 people. Really would've killed the momentum of the moment.
I read through the games code and saw there where only 3 rescued "missions" 1 in Hotel Sedgewick 1 in Return to Sedgewick and last on Shandor Island i tried to get them all to work but only the Hotel Sedgewick code was somewhere finished also i think this was a side quest that will help you get more money to upgrade your tools
I really love your insights and things you find within the game code. I really appreciate that you're sharing this with us. Thanks a lot.

Is this a different title screen that you're using? I can't remember it looking like this....but haven't played the game in years.
LouisZeddemore wrote: August 23rd, 2022, 4:27 pm I really love your insights and things you find within the game code. I really appreciate that you're sharing this with us. Thanks a lot.

Is this a different title screen that you're using? I can't remember it looking like this....but haven't played the game in years.
Yes it is from the Ghostbusters TVG 8/5/2008 demo build i think. Here is a video showing the custom videos

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]