Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
By RichardLess
Hello. I’ve been trying to contact Hasbro Pulse for over a month(!!) & haven’t heard a word from them( besides a boiler plate email saying they received my email & would respond soon) and I was wondering if anyone else is having this issue? I was going to try sending another email but they ask that you not create multiple tickets so before I do that I wanted to see if this was something everyone is experiencing or just me?

I mean…Hasbro is a big company. Over a month waiting for them to contact me about my order is terrible customer service.

**I wasn’t sure what section to put this under since it’s about a Toy company so maybe collectibles would be better but so it would be seen and isn’t really about a specific toy I just thought I’d put it here. Apologies if that was the wrong call**
By RichardLess
jonogunn wrote: September 27th, 2022, 1:32 pm I contacted them about a refund on a wand and they responded within days.
Was that recently or awhile ago?

I ordered a wand last October and haven’t received it. I’ve been reading people online getting theirs so I asked if there was an ETA on when I could expect mine but I haven’t heard back.
By BennyP
RichardLess wrote:
I ordered a wand last October and haven’t received it. I’ve been reading people online getting theirs so I asked if there was an ETA on when I could expect mine but I haven’t heard back.
I ordered mine back in Oct/Nov 2021 as well, there should be a note in your Hasbro account with when it’s likely to be delivered. I think I just missed out on the batch shipped in the Spring/Summer, mine is due to be dispatched in December, so imagine yours may be the same.

Yep, and nightmare on elm street dream warriors.

You can see our Paranormal Boots in action here: […]

Ghostheads

Ghostheads is SO bad. So cringe. Not even in a g[…]

The opening post contain a lot information. Quick […]