Discuss storylines and progress on fan fiction and other works in progress and post links to your Fan Fiction here on Ghostbusters Fans.
By Fritz
Fritz I've read your story on their wedding. Excellent job and maybe you should write a story on the birth of Eric Stantz.
Thanks for reading, Farah. Yeah, I really should tell that story... :wink:

Note to Everyone Else:
Farah is the writer of a number of stories where Ray married Elaine Fuhrman, and had two kids. It was from her stories that I took the name of my Elaine's adopted kids, CJ and Jules. With her permission, of course. :)
By Fritz
Ghostbusters: Love Songs--Blessed
July 26, 1996--Timeline Year Fourteen
First Ray and Liz were rivals. Then they were allies. Then they were friends. Then they were lovers. A year ago they became spouses. Now a new challenge awaits them, as Ray and Liz become parents.
-----
This is the final chapter of "Love Songs". I hope it's a satisfying end; in addition to the events that are obvious from the description, there's also the clearing up of a small mystery concerning Liz that's been lingering every since her "present day" debut in "Chronicles of Gozer".
By Fritz
There's currently some weirdness going on with the Ectozone.com domain; I keep getting assured it will be fixed soon, but if you have a problem reaching the page you can always change the .com to .net--ectozone.net is the same site.

I have a new story for you, but it's something different. I'm releasing it under the "Tales From The Ectozone" label, because though it takes place in the Ectozone version of the Ghostbusters Universe, there is not a single Ghostbusters canon character in it. There are some familiar characters, who have been seen in stories such as The Zodiac Imperative,Enlightenment, and Coda and Terchi's Extreme Adventure, but it's not a Ghostbusters story. It's a little bit Dungeons and Dragons-ish if anything (Or maybe that should be Ghosts and Gargoyles...)

I was somewhat inspired in this experiment by Rosey "EGBFan" Collins and her brother Jake, who've been doing an EGB spin-off fan fic series The Riveras, which while it does usually feature at least one canon character in each episode, also spends a lot of time developing their own cast of original supporting characters.

Tales From The Ectozone: Kyrie Was Here, Part One
alt: Tales From The Ectozone: Kyrie Was Here, Part One
1992--Timeline Year Ten
On a hellish desert world inhabited by murderous insect-men, the Archmage Fallagar seeks answers to a mystery that has haunted him for many years. Finding those answers will involve a young halfling making his first journey from home, under the care of his uncle and a hulking hobgoblin--if they can survive their encounter with the savage kreen and their vicious "Goblinchild" that is...

I hope you'll give it a look, especially if you liked "Enlightenment" and "Coda and Terchi's Extreme Adventure"
By Fritz
Tales From The Ectozone: Kyrie Was Here, Part Two
1992--Timeline Year Ten
Terchi finds himself trapped alone with the Goblinchild, and he may be closer to solving the mystery of Kyrie Wheatberry that he realizes.

Oh, and I actually snuck in mention of a (minor) Ghostbusters canon character in this one :lol:
By Fritz
Tales From The Ectozone: Kyrie Was Here, Part Three
1992--Timeline Year Ten

The Goblinchild has been revealed as the key to uncovering Kyrie's fate. But the kreen are on their trail, and can even the Archmage's power--compromised as it is by the ruined ectosphere of this cursed world--be enough to resist the song of Xorak?
By Fritz
Tales From The Ectozone: Kyrie Was Here, Part Four
1992--Timeline Year Ten
The mystery of Kyrie Wheatberry's fate has been answered. But she leaves behind a daughter seeking the answers behind her very existence: what combination of romance and tragedy lead Kyrie to live as a single mother an alien world?

This ends the story proper, but I do have one more dip into the well to kind of unify everything we've learned about Coda and Terchi's origins with their most recent adventures to date. The next story I have planned is a follow up to Coda and Terchi's Extreme Adventure, which should bring their story to a more definite resolution.

And then after that some stories with actual Ghostbusters in them!
By Fritz
Tales From The Ectozone: Coda And Terchi
March 21, 1998--Timeline Year Sixteen
After five and a half years of tension between them, it seems that something is about to change for Coda Monkeyfang and Terchi Bagwise. But will it be for good or ill?

This follows up on Tales From the Ectozone: Kyrie Was Here and immediately follows the events of Extreme Ghostbusters: Coda and Terchi's Extreme Adventure, and brings the story of breakout supporting characters (well, at least one of my readers is enthused about them anyway) Coda Monkeyfang and Terchi Bagwise to a resolution, of sorts.

After that, some stories with actual Ghostbusters characters in them, I promise.
pushmipullu liked this
By pushmipullu
All I can say is, I really envy you Fritz, lol. Your omnibus is amazing and I can only hope that my stuff can someday be as good as yours. The amount of effort and work you put into your timeline and fics is super impressive. Can't wait to see what you'll come up with next.

You know what I'm looking forward to? New iconic […]

Looks like you guys are on the money, Ghostbuster[…]

Uniform build

Currently replacing the G&B standard YKK zippe[…]

We're bringing you the latest updates to the Ghost[…]