Slimer, Come Home
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|"Slimer, Come Home"|
|Real Ghostbusters episode|
|Written by||J. Michael Straczynski|
|Original air date||October 4, 1986|
|Real Ghostbusters: Season 1|
Real Ghostbusters: Episode Guide
After ruining Winston's surprise birthday party, Slimer feels bad and decides to run away from home. The guys go on a late night search for Slimer. Will they find him in time before something terrible happens?
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (December 2012)|
- The song used in this episode is Remember Home by Tahiti.
- This episode is available on the official RGB DVD release "Slimefighters" along with three other episodes.
- Ray had a second-grade teacher named Mrs. Millikan.
- Egon: Why aren't you looking for Slimer?
- Ray: It's a new theory of mine. Ya ever notice how if you go looking for someone, you almost never find them? Well, I figure if I wait in one place, everybody I ever met in my entire life will come by sooner or later.
- Egon: Ray I think you should know, that's the most ridiculous theory I have ever...
- Woman in car: Ray Stantz, hello!
- Ray: That's Mrs. Millikan, my second grade teacher! Hi Mrs. Millikan!
- Egon: Ray, I think one of us needs a nice long vacation.
- Ray: (looking at Slimer's poorly written note) You can read this?
- Janine: I'm a secretary. I can read anything.
- Egon Spengler: (to Winston at his Birthday Party) I just want you to know that I'm having a wonderful time.