Look Homeward, Ray
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|"Look Homeward, Ray"|
|Real Ghostbusters episode|
|Written by||Marc Scott Zicree|
|Original air date||November 8, 1986|
|Real Ghostbusters: Season 1|
Real Ghostbusters: Episode Guide
When Ray returns home to a hero's welcome, someone plots to make him look bad in front of his hometown, his childhood heartthrob and the Ghostbusters.
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (December 2012)|
- Alan Favish The central human villain in the episode. Favish, a shoe salesman, resents Ray's success as a Ghostbuster and will do anything to make him look bad.
- Elaine Fuhrman Ray's childhood crush who he tries to impress.
- Resident Ghosts The harmless looking ghosts Ray intends to bust are transformed into big terrifying ghosts with the use of magic.
- Ray has a stuffed toy of the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man.
- In his first appearance, Alan Favish's suit changes color between blue and brown.
- Due to either a coloring error, or something frightening he saw, in one scene Winston turns white.
- There are numerous spelling oddities throughout this episode, including "Ize Cleem" and "Twuck Sreet Twuck".
- When Ray gives up his proton pack and says "maybe you can use it for parts", his mouth doesn't move.
- The song used in this episode is Hometown Hero by Tahiti.
- Mayor: Today's party and tomorrow's parade is Morrisville's way of saying "we will never forget the name, Roy Stantz".
- Ray: Uh, that's Ray....RAY!
- Mayor: How's that?
- Egon: I have a plan.
- Peter: No electric shock, Egon.
- Egon: ...I have another plan.
- Peter Venkman: I never thought it would end like this. Fighting a flying cat from inside a shoe!